Chapter 4

KALIL POV:

After school, we had football practice. Swear that's all I do.

School, Football, and Eat. Oh and girls.

Yeah that's pretty much all my life consists of. I been trying to get me a couple scholarships but it aint been working out for me. Shid Idk why tho, I'm Deep as fuck on my mama. Shit fuck school fr, I just care bout the money forreal. Long as my boy Don got me I'm Gucci.

On the field I'm just tossing the ball around with my boy Des trying to get ready before practice. Des played his freshman year but after he got a concussion in our first game sophomore year, he quit.

Now Des ain't no punk cause it wasn't just your regular concussion. He had been in the hospital for bout three weeks then on top of that he had to go to mental therapy for like 6 more.

In the middle of me and Des pre-sesion I seen my new Lil bae walk up.

Des was doing his thing with his girl so I decided to speak.

"Why don't you speak to me shawty? I scare you or some?" I asked stupidly. I normally have some better than that to say. I don't know what was wrong with me.

She said some about wasting her time but I wasn't paying attention to the words, just what they were coming out of....her lips.
I can imagine the type of tricks this girl might can do, that's why she on my list.

"Whatever shawty. Aye D man, let's go b." I yelled to that pussy whipped boy.

Feel so good to be on this field but I hate this my last year.

Coach had us run a couple plays so since ole girl was watching, I decided to do a lil slight work. After scoring a couple td's I decide to dedicate one to my new lil shawty.

After practice, a couple of the boys was going to Wings and Things. We stayed there for about 3 hours before we caught back up with the time.

"Aye, it's bout 10:30 we gone gone head and head to the crib." I told the boys.

"Come on TJ I wanna get you home, maybe before your sister goes to sleep" I slid in the conversation with a smirk.
"Nigga you got a girlfriend, sheon want to used ass." TJ joked with me.

I was on my way to tackle him when my phone started vibrating in my pocket.

"hold up let me take this call." I called out to TJ.

"Wassup baby?" I asked in my lil sexy voice.

"Baby? Nigga don't wassup me. Don't call me "baby". " Carla nagged on the other line.

"Yo girl, what the hell is your problem?" I asked. This hoe trippin.

"You're my problem. I thought we was gone be straight but I see you let this lil hoe come and get between us." she said with an attitude.

"Man what girl?" I asked legit confused.

"Nigga don't play stupid with me, Tanisha!" she started to raise her voice.

Fuck.

I'm caught.

Hell nah, I ain't going out like a lil bitch, nope.

"I heard you was talking to her before practice the you shouting her out and all that on the field. Fuck wrong with you?" her attitude getting stronger and stronger. How the hell she know that? Somebody snitchin fam.

"Who the hell told you something like that?" I asked trying to figure out who ass I gotta beat or tap to get them out my business.

"Nigga, didn't NOBODY have to tell me SHIT! I seen the shit happen!" she screamed in my ear.

Damn. Forgot bae was even much a cheerleader. I'm a dumbass.

Nope. Still not going out.

"bae you ain't got nun to worry about. She a sister to my big brother, which mean she a sister to me." I lied.

"Nigga yall not even blood, don't give me that shit." she said.

"Aye KG come out here!!!!!" somebody yelled from outside.

"Aye I'll call you back." I said hanging up the phone before I could get a response.

"So you gone call one your other nigger friends out here." I think heard this cop say. I really hope I didn't.

"Aye what the hell going on?" I asked Jason, who called me out.

"we all just chilling wait on you to come out and then 12 pass by. Then somewhere he turned around, put his siren on, and pulled up in the parking lot." he explained to me. Coach told us if the police ever pull up and you ain't did nothing, don't run.

"now any of you niggers got the authority to be out this late? Let alone loitering on this here property?" the cop asked.

"unhh ye...ye...yessir I do." I heard Des mumble.

"Well speak up there boy, I reckon you actin like ya guilty." the cop said as he pushed Des' shoulder.

Ah hell. I'm really just trying to keep my cool cause if I get arrested one more time, that's it. No more football, and my mom's guaranteed I was getting put out.

"Yes sir! My mother owns this property and I'm 18. See I can show you." Des said right before he reached in his pocket.

POW. POW. POW.