Chapter 9

"Nisha......Nisha wake up baby girl" I heard Kalil say in between him shaking me.

"Whaaaaat? What you waaant?" I nagged.

"Danielle I been trying to wake you up for 5 minutes we gotta get up to the hospital." he said. 5 minutes? Damn I was sleeping good. "Okay, let me get my keys." I said standing up, feeling dizzy. "You know what, you drive."

When we got to the hospital, I spoke to everybody then got some wings for me and Lala and dove in.

"How is he?" I asked licking my fingers. "Good, the doctor said he's should be coming home Monday." she told. "Coming? Girl you don't live with him." I laughed. Lay Lay busted out laughing, "Girl hush, you know my Desmond know where home at." she joked. "Girl...." I grinned. "No but fr, that's a good thing! I'm so hype for him to go home. I miss my big brother." I sighed.

"Anyways...what ya'll doing coming up in together?" Lala asked smirking. "Girl nothing, he just wanted to talk so we talked.....and then we slept together and came here. The end." I rushed. "Hoe, what the hell you mean slept together?!" I could tell she took it the wrong way. "Nooo, like literally. We took a nap." I clarified. "Nothing else happened?" she asked. "Nothing." I answered. "Hey but listen. You know I love Des right?" I asked.. "Yeah?" she questioned. "k. You know I love you, right?" I asked. "Yes guh, yes. What the hell you want?" she busted out. "Well....I'm tired as hell and I got that interview tomorrow so..." "Girl gone head" she cut me off. "You sure?" I asked feeling bad for blowing her off. I'm just so sore. Practice must've killed me. "Yes girl, gone before I make you stay and take me home." she claimed. "Wait, how you gone get home then?" I laughed while confused. "Diego." she replied. His fine ass. Lord...he too old for me though. That's like Lala talking to DJ. Him and Toya would probably be cute together though.

"Mhmm..." I smirked. "I'll see you tomorrow then baby, love you girl" I told her. "Love you too girl, wait, how you getting home?" she laughed. "Girl you play too much." I laughed.

"Can you take me home?" I asked Kalil. "How else you thought you was gone get there?" he joked. "Come on. I'm ready too." "You gone go see Des?" I asked knowing the answer. "Null not today." he answered.

Kalil still hasn't been back to see Des. Even though he's doing so much better. They even gonna put him in a room tomorrow and he still don't plan on it.

"You want something to eat?" Kalil said the pulling out of the parking lot. "No not forreal." I replied. I had just had some wings at the hospital.

"Well you want some ice cream?" he asked. "Yeah let's get it to go." I replied. "Okay, but don't waste nun in my car girl."

After driving around the city and eating ice cream, we finally pulled back up to the house.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked walking up to the door.
"You just did.." he smirked
"You know what I meant." I said laughing.
"Gone ahead." he said still laughing.
"How come you hanging out with me?" I finally asked

He took my hand into his.

Lordt. His grip was so strong.

"I just needed a positive person in my life. I need a positive person in my life." he finally replied.

He pulled me in closer before kissing me with his warm soft lips.

"I need you." he told me.

"Kalil. Kalil baby we can't do this." I finally got the guts to say.

"Why not?" he asked looking stupid.

"You have a girlfriend. I can't do that to her." I told him while releasing his hands. He quickly grabbed them back. "You want me to end it with her?" he asked me. I don't think I should have to want him to do anything. If he feel it's right, he should wanna do it himself. "I don't want you to do ANYTHING you don't want to. Goodnight." I said slowly releasing his hand again and walking in the house.

"Goodnight Tootie." he said. That's so ugly but I kept it to myself. I guess it's cute coming from him.