Chapter 18

It's been 5 months and life has pretty much been the same.

Well almost...

Mama kicked me out so I moved in with Toya and Diego. I got a nice lil job too; making way more than all them other hoes at Haywood. I pick my own hours just 'bout and I'm making a good 800 every week.

"Wassup Lil baby?" Bae said over the phone with that sexy ass voice.

"Hey daddy." I said giggling.

"As long as it's you callin' me and not that bad ass kid yo ass carrying." He said.

"Stop talking bout my child nigga. She is not gonna be bad." I said. I found out I was having a girl last week. I called Kalil to tell him and he was so happy he was getting what he wanted. He said something about getting the chance to teach her how a man I supposed to treat her. I really didn't care, just ready to get this thing outta me cause it's righteous holding me back.

"Haha." he laughed. "Anyway I'm on my way to get you, maybe we can make a few stops and get some to eat." He said.

"Okay I'm at home." I said.

"Aight, be ready." He said before hanging up the phone.

I was in the middle of watching an episode of catfish when I heard the doorbell.

"A yo Nisha, Jason here." Diego called from the front.

I got my purse and keys to leave my room. I could righteous stay here all day, Toya know how to pick a place and just make Diego pay for it. I had my own room, Queen size bed, 50" hanging on the wall, my own bathroom with a garden tub and walk-in shower, and a walk-in closet. When I say I righteous love my fucking sister to the death of me. Ian have shit in my old room but a twin size bed and a dresser. Taz stay trying to spend the night over here with me. I have to make her go home and take care of mama since she's sick. But I let her slide sometimes since Donnell moved back in. TJ and DJ don't really talk to me no more. TJ righteous just in his feelings and DJ just....well DJ's just DJ.

"Don't lose my shit out there or I'll have to kill all three of you muderfuckers" Diego said, making us laugh. His accent was so funny.

"Yeah..Aight "papi"" I said playing with him.

We got in the car and started driving through my old neighborhood.

We pulled up to some apartments and we walked up to the 3rd floor. Jason knocked on a door that read 300 B.

"Who is it?" a familiar deep voice said from behind the door. I could feel him staring at us through the peephole.

"Aye man, DJ sent us, I'm his cousin and this my girl." Jason told the man.

"She look more like DJ than you do..." the deep voice said. Actually I don't. He not even my blood brother. But I guess once you've been around a person for so long that you start looking like them.

"Man I said cousins, not brothers." Jason said getting irritated. Everytime we do this he don't never be nervous or nothing that we'll get caught.  I try to act hard but inside I still get nervous.

"Aight Lil nigga calm down, what he sent yall for?" The voice said again. I just can't put my finger on who it was.

"Pick up his package nigga, yall got it ready for him or no? You know he hate for his shit not to come through on schedule." Jason said. I almost believed we was working for him.

"As a matter of fact we does got it ready.....partna." The voice said again, making my heart drop. I knew exactly who it was now.

I heard rambling behind the door as if someone was unlocking it and I tried to pull Jason with me so we could get the fucking outta there but he wasn't hearing it.

Before I knew it, DJ and Sane, the familiar voice I kept hearing, busted the door open with a pistol in his hand.

"Who the fuck you think you is running in here thinking you can pull off being one of my Lil niggas?" DJ said kicking him.

Before I knew it he had punched the shit out of him. "I oughtta kill yo goofy ass. Matter of bring my pit out here ian gone shoot him. Imma let Kimbo slice his ass with his teeth. And where the girl you said was out here Sane? Ian gonna touch her but Imma sholl make her watch her Lil pussy boyfriend die." He said referring to me.

"She must've ran somewhere want me to find her?" Sane said. I hadn't seen him since I was about 12. He got put in juvenile for a Lil while for attempted armed robbery when he was 17. But they let him graduate before he actually went on trial, so when we did go, he was 18. That was 5 years ago though so I guess he got out and didn't remember me.

I thought I might as well come out myself.

"There she go right there!" Sane called out, pointing at me walking down the breeze way.

I had on a hoodie so he couldn't see my face forreal.

"Ahhh yeah here we go." DJ said referring to the sound of a dog barking. "Come on out here boy! See that lil fuck nigga over there? Yeah? Tear his punk ass up!" He said before unbuckling the collar around his neck.

"Donnell wait!!!!" I yelled out to him before he grabbed the tail of Kimbo. Kimbo got far enough to scratch a piece of skin off Jason skin. My poor baby.

"Tanisha what the FUCK is you doing here?!" He yelled making me jump. "Sane take him back inside." He said referring to Kimbo.

"First off, you get pregnant and I was cool with that cause you my baby sister and I was gonna take care of you regardless. But then you fuckin run to another nigga that you KNOW ion fuck with and then start fucking running the streets and being a fuckin do girl. All at the same time you fuckin pregnant with my Lil nigga baby! Who the fuck is this pussy? Bitch ass. Two of my sisters some mother fucking traders. Bet Yall got Tazmin in on some shit too. Ooo and let it not have been me? Oh your ass would've been dead with nobody knowing where the fuck you were! Somebody could've raped your ass and killed you and the baby! Is you hearing me Nisha?! Huh?! HUH?!" DJ had never talked to me like that. I guess ever since he had stopped talking to me, he had been holding all that in.

"I'm sorry DJ! I really am!" I cried out.

"Man fuck you. Why you ain't just come ask me to let you run some? Huh?!" He asked.

"I knew you would tell me no and make a big fuss out of it." I told him. He always overeacts.

"Hell yeah I would've said no but at least I would've make sure you was straight financially. And you know that." He assured me.

"I'm sorry DJ! Pleaseeee, belive me!" I cried out again.

"Man get the fuck outta here and take this pussy ass nigga too." He said before going back in the apartment and slamming the door shut.