Chapter 10

I'm so glad it's Friday. I been waking up sick for the last 2 days. And I'm still sore. I would say I'm pregnant but I'm all Virgin Mary over here. Anyway, I haven't talked to Kalil since he dropped me off. We got a jamboree today against St. Mary and I'm so hype. It's like my last first game. Gosh, I hate being a senior but love it at the same time. It's so bittersweet. It's like having a child.... Lemme stop for I speak some up cause I rebuke the fact of having a child before I'm financially stable and married.

Anyways, my sister coming home today. I haven't see her since May. She went to basic training for National Guard but somehow didn't have to go to AIT. I thought that some crazy shit but that's why I didn't get involved with that military shit. I'm skinny as hell, real talk they gone try to break my ass.

"Run TJ, RUN!!!!!" I yelled to the top of my lungs while jumping up and down. We were down by six, 22-16 with no more time left on the clock since the start of the play.

"Touchdownnnnnn Bulldogs!!" The announcer yelled from the press box.
I started screaming again, "That's my Lil brother!!!!!" Taz and I were screaming in unison. I don't know why all of us were hype, even the fans, it was barely a game. But I love football so, hey.

All they gotta do is make this field goal. "Come on Lil Mexico, you got this" I yelled.

"Alright yall, imma call: Come on Bulldogs, T-O-U-Ceee-H D-Ohh-W-N, Touchdown!" I heard Carla dumb ass say.

"They just scored girl. And who are you to be calling cheers on your own. I tell you who calls cheers. Okay? Great." I said patting her on her back."

"Bitch don't fucking touch me." She rolled her necked around and said.

Let us pray. Lord. Don't let me do it. "Bitch? Ohhh this ain't whatcha want girl, not here." I kept my calm and said.

"Shut the fuck up. Bitch come back take my spot and now my boyfriend? This bitch like to take a lot of things, right? Bet she taking KG aids having lil dick too, that's why she been throwing up and shit. Pregnant ass." She smirked.

I lost it. I just kept beating her head in to the cement, jabbin her jaw, pulling her hair. She didnt even have time to do nothing but scratch me. I got that ass, no questions asked.

Skinny bitch that come prepared, my sister been fighting all her life. Don't fuck with me.

After the game cheerleaders, the players, and some of the fans always go to Wings and Things. But I just wanted to go home. Taz wanted to come home with me but I told her and Lala to go on. But you know them, they wasn't hearing it. I'm just ready to get home and see my sister.

We pulled up to the house and mama car was outside which was strange cause she only off on Sundays and Saturdays.

"Mama what you doing home?" I asked once I put my stuff down.

"Don't mind me, where's your brothers?" She asked in a too good to be true tone.

"Umm...well TJ at Wings and Things but I don't where DJ at." Tazmin said confused.

"Go get them." She mumbled.

"Umm, momma I just said I don't know where Donnell at." Taz said like a dumb ass before I knocked her upside her head. "Owwww" she whispered.

"Umm and daughter, I just said go get your brothers. I don't care if you call him or what. Get him over here." She replied.

"Yes maam." She said with some sense.

As we walked outside a blue Tahoe with illegally tinted windows was pulling up in front of the yard. "That look like my brother truck, what he doing here?" Lala said staring in the truck like she could see through the windows.

The passenger door opened and my sister hopped out.

"My babies!!!!" She yelled barely out of the truck.

We hugged and all that stuff for about 5 minutes. Just complimenting each other and stuff.

"Where yall going anyway?" She asked.
"To go pick up TJ." I answered, "Mama wanted all of us at the house for something."

"Ooo, let me ride!" She yelled excitedly, better yet, baby you drive us." She said to Diego causing me, Lay Lay, and Taz to look at each other confused.

"When this happened?" Lala asked to get the elephant out of the room.

"Mind ya business youngin." Diego said from the window. "Now get in here for I change my mind."

"He ain't got no choice." Toya smirked. I called it. They so cute.