Chapter 5

"Requesting back up! " the officer yelled into his walkie. "suspect appears to be armed."

My heart had to be skipping beats. I ran over to Desmond before being pistol whipped upside my head. I just finally put my hands up and backed away.

After he turned his attention off me and the ambulance showed up, I threw Jason my keys.

"Is there anyone riding with him?" the paramedics asked. Thank God they were black.

" I am." I spoke up. "Son you must be 18 years or older to ride by yourself unwounded." they explained. "I am 18 and I'm not gonna reach in my pocket and prove it because that's how we ended up where we are now so take my got damn word." I said tired of all this bullshit.

"Sir I'm sorry but if you don't show an ID, you can not ride." They said. Welp. Since my ID says I'm still 17 then I'll be driving my truck. "Whatever man. Take care of my boy. We'll follow." I assured.

Once we got to the hospital I just sat in the waiting room. I don't wanna see my boy like that. I couldn't take it. We had been sitting there about 15 minutes when Tanisha and Tazmin busted in...and Carla? What they doing together? Damn ian know dick made friends.

Carla shot me the most evil look ever...that shit was sexy af though. Made me wanna bite my damn bottom lip off.

They all was loving on TJ and I'm trying to figure out what I gotta do to get some loving like that. Guess they thought he was shot or some.

Next thing I know I they started asking about where was Des and my chest dropped.
Then Jason dumb ass said some slick shit to Carla and Lala came in blowing on him.

I tuned them out every since they brought up Des. The pains in my chest were growing.

All of a sudden I saw Lala fall to her knees. Somebody must of just hipped her. I turned away though. My chest pains were sharper than ever.

I was tuned out the rest of the night till I finally fell asleep.