Chapter 14

"Well Ms. Jackson, it appears that you have been pregnant for at least 4 days now."

My heart dropped. I've been a virgin for 17 years and 6 months. How in the hell did I have sex 4 days ago? There's no fucking way.

"Umm I think there's been a mistake because..." I mumbled to the doctor before being cut off by loud mouth again.

"Nah Doc, no mistake, she knows what she's done. Thank you for your time." Toya said basically rushing Dr. Brown out the door.

"Well we will give you some time to think about whether you plan on terminating or not. I will see you in two weeks. " he said before leaving. I could tell Toya made him uncomfortable.

In the car I just kept looking out the window trying to figure out what I did 4 days ago.

Toya just kept on ranting about but I heard nothing she was saying.

I went to school, practice, came home, talked/ took a nap w/ Kalil, Kalil left, Uncle Ro came and left. And I don't remember what happened after that until Kalil woke me up.

"Wait...Uncle Ro came" I thought before realizing I actually said it out loud.

"What? What the hell he got to do with this?!" Toya asked, not knowing this was the first I even heard her say.

"Nothing." I mumbled. I was not about to tell her I think my uncle raped me.

"No baby girl, what do you mean Uncle Ro came?" She kept asking. Ugh she always does this. I'm just gonna keep on ignoring her. "Tanisha Danielle Jackson, what the hell did he do?!" She screamed stopping the car.

"uhh...I...I...I think he raped me..." I mumbled. I didn't know what to do anymore.

"What the hell, when? Why do you think this?" She asked frustrated. She wasn't even lights in enough to be this red.

"He showed up at the house Tuesday  with a Vicky bag, I took it to mama room then when I came back and he was gone. I just started back watching TV and drinking Kool-aid and that's the last thing I remember before being woke up from the deepest sleep I've ever been in by Kalil." I told her feeling relieved that I told someone. I knew she was gonna be furious forreal this time.

"Oh my God, what....why didn't you tell anyone?" Toya asked looking heart broken, I could tell she was about to cry, which was gonna make me cry. It's been like this since we were kids.

"I guess I really didn't think nothing of it. What am I gonna do?" I asked shedding a tear.

"Awww, baby girl, don't cry. Here, wipe your face before you get my shirt wet." She said handing me a towel before pulling me in, holding me tightly.

We sat here for about five more minutes before getting ourselves together to go over our daddy's house. We agreed neither of us would say anything till I felt ready. I already had my mind up that I was going to tell KG first.

"Hey daddy" Toya and I both said in unison. "Hey Toya, Hey baby girl." He said hugging us both. My daddy has been calling me Baby girl for as long as I can remember, Toya just used to try to copy him so they both call me that. " Where's that other daughter of mine?" He asked making me and Toya buck our eyes at each other.

"You mean Lala?" I asked confused.

"Umm no, that lil fugly girl not mine"

"Well who then?"

" Tazmin, duh"

"Ohhhhhh" we sang in unison again. We were both relieved. Although Tazmin wasn't literally his daughter, he treated her like she was. My daddy loves the fact that we're daddy's girls.

"Yall mama didn't never tell yall?" He asked confusing us, once again.

"Tell us what?" Toya demanded with and attitude.

"That that child there belongs to me" he said like he was just so sure.

"What...what child?" I asked just for clarification.

"Girl stop asking me the same questions over and over again, Tazmin is mine girl. I have 3 smart, beautiful daughters." He said making us gasp.

"So what about TJ? They twins daddy." I asked still asking questions cause I was so confused.

"Nah Boogie not mine. I know they twins but he ain't mine." He said with a stank face. "Anyway ask ya mama, I gotta go do a few houses." He said referring to the houses he had to paint.

"Alright daddy, love you" we said hugging and kissing him on the cheek before he slipped me and Toya each $100.

Toya took me out to eat at my favorite restaurant Red Lobster. I let her go in while I made a quick phone call.

"Hello? I ain't heard from you all day, I thought my dick was lil or some. Wassup?" it was kinda...but he could still put it down.

"No its not that..." I mumbled.

"Well what is it?"

"I'm pregnant..."