Chapter 3

It's Alessia's first day of school at Beacon Hills High. She was nervous and excited to see Lydia again. "Alex come on." Lily said using the nickname she gave Alessia last week.

"Coming." Alessia said as she grabbed her backpack and headed downstairs. Alessia decided to stay with the Barnes two reasons. One because Lydia was their and two because they treated her like she was their own child.

She saw Lily waiting in the kitchen for her. "Eat before you leave." Ben said passing her a plate full of pancakes and eggs and bacon. "Thank you." Alessia said before taking a bite into the food.

"So I'll be dropping you off and Ben will be picking you up got it." Lily told her. "Got it." Alessia said taking one last bite before placing her dish in the sink. "Ready." Alessia told her as she grabbed her backpack.

"Let's go then see you later Luv." Lily told Ben as she walked out the house. "Bye Ben see you after school." Alessia said before running out the house and into the car. She sat down and buckled up and Lily drove her to the high school.

"Good luck today." Lily told her. "Thanks I'll see you when I get home then." "Yes you will bye Alex." She said giving her a hug before she got out. Alessia saw Lydia waiting for her by the doors. She walked over to her. "Your mom is watching us." Lydia told her.

Alessia turned around and saw her smiling at her before driving off. "Yeah she's weird sometimes." Alessia said Lydia making her laugh a little. "Shall we start the tour then." Alessia told her. "Yeah let's head in." Lydia told her and so they did.

Lydia gave Alessia a tour of the high school now it was time to show her to her classroom. She opened the door to the history class being taught by the couch. "Martin who's this." The couch said pointing to Alessia. "New student couch." "What's your name."

"Alessia." "Oh the Barnes daughter you look like your mother." Coach said whispering the last part. "Sit anywhere for now." And so she did. She sat next to a girl who was staring at her since she walked into the classroom.

"Hi I'm Addison Whitemore but you can call me Addy." Addison told her. "Alessia call me Alex." She told her shaking her hand. Lydia watched the two very closely watching their interaction with each other.

"Why is Whitemore talking to her." Lydia asked Malia. "Maybe cause their sitting next to each other." Malia told her. "You like her don't you." Malia asked her. "Of course who wouldn't I mean look at her." Lydia told her.

"Want me to listen in on them." "Yes please." Lydia told her. So Malia started to listen in on their conversation. "So you have a boyfriend or girlfriend." Addison said asking her. "No I don't." Alessia said looking at her.

"What made you come to Beacon Hills." Addison asked her. "Just cause." She said shrugging her shoulders. "If you ever need anything just call me and I'll help you." Addison said passing her a piece of paper with her phone number on it.

"Sure." Alessia said sarcastically but Addison thought she was being for real. "Don't worry Lydia their nothing gonna happen between the two." Malia told her patting her back.

It's now time for lunch and Lydia is looking around for Alessia. "Lydia who you looking for." Scott asked her. "She's looking for the new girl." Malia told them. They all spotted Alessia on the phone by a tree. "Their she is."

Kira pointed to her. They decided to listen in on her. "I can't."

"Al-No if I go back I'm dead Josh don't you understand that they'll kill me." Alessia said cutting off the person on the phone.

"Are you safe at least I gotta know that."

"Yeah I'm safe I used one of my grandmothers spells to cloak myself so it'll be hard for them to locate me but I'm safe." She told him making him sigh in relief.

"If your break-if i break my curse you'll be the first person to know Josh I can't lie to my best friend can I."

"We'll you kinda did you didn't-Shh someone's listening in." She told him looking around and the pack looked down. "I've gotta go Josh talk later."

"Bye Alex stay safe."

"Will do bye now." She said hugging up the phone and walking off.

"She's something." Scott told them. "What did he mean by curse." Liam asked. The others were confused except Malia and Issac. "What do you guys mean." Allison asked them.

"When she was on the phone she was talking to a guy and he said if you break your curse but she cut him off before he finished it." Scott told them. "She also said spell so does that mean she's a witch." "A cursed witch?" Stiles said to them.

"Where'd she go." Malia asked looking around. "Don't know but we better go find her." Kira said and they all got up and went looking for her.

Alessia walked into the woods and heard noise. As she turned around a arrow was shot at her she caught it and looked around for the person. She was in the middle of the woods nobody can hear her from the school.

"Come on its gonna take a lot more than an arrow to kill a tribrid." She yelled and heard more noise. She looked around more but nobody came out. So she decided it was best if she called Ben.

"Alex every-Ben I need your help their after me." She said running threw the woods.

"Woah their Alex who's after you." "I don't know they tried to shoot me with a arrow filled with wolfsbane but I caught it." She told him as she kept running. "Does your hand hurt." He asked her.

"No I haven't activated my curse so I'm ok Ben I need you to get here quickly." She said as she hid behind a tree trying to catch her breath. The line went dead and she called his name but nothing was said.

"Fuck." She whispered to herself and put her phone in her back pocket. She grabbed a piece of wood and held it close to herself. She heard noise and took it as her chance to hit them as she turned around about to hit the person they caught it and pulled her into a hug.

It was Ben who took the wood from her hand and dropped it onto the floor. "Your ok Alex." He told her as she hugged him tightly. "Omg dad it's just you." Alessia said not realizing what she just said.

Ben froze for a second hearing the d word not expecting it from her. "You ok?" He asked her snapping out of it. "Yeah yeah I'm ok." She told him. "Let's head home now." He told her. "Yeah let's go." She said and they went back to the house.

After they left the pack walked out. "What's a tribrid." Stiles asked. "It's three different species." Derek said making Stiles jump. "What do you mean." Issac asked him. "A witch a werewolf and a vampire that's a tribrid." He told them and they all looked at each other.