Chapter 10

It's been a year since Alessia moved away from the Mikelson's and went with the Barnes. Her and Lydia's relationship has been the very best besides very little argument over dumb things. Lily and Ben have been the best parents to Alessia and she's grateful for them.

Lydia had recently told Alessia about her being a banshee she was shocked to hear that. Yeah she's keeping the secret of her being a tribrid but it's for her protection but Alessia didn't take it well they gotten into a huge argument because of it.

"Alex stop being so damm stubborn and speak to me the silent treatment won't last long." Lydia told her but she didn't say anything. "Your overreacting it's not like you didn't tell me you were a supernatural too." Lydia told her.

"That's different Lydia I did it for your own protection." "Protection of what Alex tell me." Lydia yelled at her. "From my family they will kill you." Alessia told her. "My biological father is murderer who has lived over a lifetime and still is alive till this very day my biological mother is an unsired hybrid who has killed." Alessia told her and she stayed quiet.

"So that's why I kept it a secret from you but I'm overreacting here I'll show you what their like." Alessia said grabbing her hands and saying a spell.

"That's my biological father Lydia Klaus Mikelson the great evil original hybrid. He's a cold heartless monster and don't think just because I'm his daughter and your my girlfriend he'll spare you he will kill." Alessia told her. "Oh and let's not forget about my mother."

"That's her Hayley Marshall the unsired hybrid Lydia as you just saw she kills people." Alessia told her letting go of her hands. "That's why I kept it a secret for your protection otherwise I would've told you." Alessia told her.

"Ok I get-No Lydia you don't get it I was raised by those monsters and the only reason I lied was for you but you keeping yours wasn't out of protection it was just selfish." Alessia said walking off. Lydia sighed and cover her face with her hands.

"It'll be ok Lydia she'll come around." Allison said. "What if she doesn't Allison then she'll stay mad at me forever." Lydia told her. "I promise you she won't she just needs time that's all." Allison told her. "Yeah your right but how much time will she need before coming back to me." Lydia asked her. "Just give her time." Allison told her.

Short one I know.