New school!

Chapter 3:

Izuku Midoriya's Pov:

I hadn't talked with Kacchan for a while, so I don't know if UA high school accepted him. He doesn't know about me either.

Oh, and let me remind you. In this world 80% of the population live together in harmony with creatures called Pokemon. Us humans live together with these creatures and do daily activities with them. Varying from pokemon battles. Pokemon performances. Jobs for money and income. and, the thing that decides who is the best trainer of them all. The gym challenge a series of battles featuring professionals from all over the country.

Currently, the number one veteran trainer, is the pro trainer All might. I want to be number one like him. A trainer who brings smiles to both people and Pokemon.

And currently, I just got accepted into the top school in Japan.

First day of high school:

7:30 am :

I opened my eyes to my alarm, today's the day. My first day of school at UA high. School for high schoolers to become Pokemon veterans. But of course, there are other courses as well. Like general studies, support course (work with man-made pokemon items) and business course. (works in the business department.

Now I'm, in the Trainer course. Where I train to become a veteran trainer. As well as taking my normal high school subjects.

"Rioooooolu!" Riolu yawned.

"Now there buddy. Today's our first day of school. Isn't this exciting." I immediately got up and got dressed as Riolu opened the door and exited the room. I too then got out of my room to be greeted by Mom & Dad.

"Good morning Izuku, Good morning Riolu" my Mom said with a big smile.

"Riolu!" Riolu said good morning back.

"Well if it isn't your first day." Dad spoke. "go get'em son"

"Yeah, I will."

After eating breakfast. Riolu and I rushed out the door and headed towards the station. Where Riolu and I were riding the train to school.

...

After the half our train ride. Riolu and I walked the rest of the way to school.

"Now then 8:10. Another 20 minutes and we should arrive there riolu."

"Riolu!" Riolu cheered.

...

Riolu and I stood in front of the gates.

"I guess you should return to your Pokeball then." I grabbed Riolu's pokeball and returned Riolu.

"*whew* I guess this is it." I said with a worried look on my face.

"Deku? Is that you?" I turned around to see Uraraka behind me. She ran towards me as we both got accepted into this school.

"Good to see you." I said politely.

"Good to see you too. By the way, have you seen Iida as well.?" Uraraka asked.

"No, knowing him he's probably in class already." I said.

"Hehe, I guess you're right." she chuckled.

Uraraka and I walked to class together as we struggled to find where our home-room was.

"Ah, this door should be it. It has 1-A on it!" Uraraka cheered.