Provisional licence exams

(first of all! I want to thank everyone for reading my story!!! I've hit the 1k mark! I don't know about statistics and all but there's like 13 people who read my chapters when they come out! Whoever you are thank you! I'm sure there are more people who might be busy? But I don't know. Anyways, like always another chapter is here)

Chapter 28:

Izuku Midoriya's pov:

Immediately our class was attacked by flying balls. So, I sent out all my Pokemon to start defending with a variety of attacks. The main class attacking happened to be that Shindo guy form earlier, I guess Kacchan was right.

"Marowak. Dig!" One of his classmates yelled.

"I got this!" Jiro yelled. "Ultimate move! Heart beat distortion" Kiri's Noivern stood in front and form it's big ears, came a big sound wave. "Unlike Noivern's other attacks. This one's can bypass the ground." Jiro explained. The ground shook and cracked as the opposing Marowak had been flung out of the ground.

"Interesting. Thai isn't the class A from the sports festival. It's obvious that their training has payed off." Shindo said. "Now it's our turn. Rhyperior. Maximum force! Tremoring Earth!" Shindo yelled. His Rhyperior then made the entire landscape shake and break apart in hope to seperate everyone.

Then, an announcement went off.

"What if the heck! One person just took out 100 people at once!" Is someone that strong!? Mr. Aizawa was right. These trainers have trained a whole lot.

But, enough about someone else. Our class has been split up. So this is what Ketsubutsu has been planning the whole time. If I'm spotted, I'm down for. I need to find someone quick.

"Lucario, Lopunny, Rowlet. Watch closely" I said to them.

Suddenly, Lucario was scratched by something.

"What!?" I yelled. A girl from Shiketsu and her Zoarark had stood in front of me.

"I tracked you down but... It seems that I might have a hard time" the girl said.

"Lucario. Lopunny, Rowlet. Be careful. This Pokemon has the power to shapeshift and create illusions." I said to them.

"So, you've done your research huh?" She said.

"Lucario, Aura sphere!" I said.

But, the move was dodged.

"Now! Zoarark. Use-" a giant attack came from underground. Some other people arrived to the scene. "Dang, it seems that a lot of people came. Oh well. Ta ta!" She said running off. But his isn't the time to be chasing her.

I was continuously dodging a bunch of attacks along with my Pokemon when I heard.

"Hey! Midoriya! Quick, over here! HURR-wo-woah!" Uraraka began falling with her .

"Lucario! Cover me!" I said. I ran to catch her as Lucario knocked out a few balls back with Bone rush. My Pokemon and I went ahead and hid uraraka and her Jigglypuff.

"Sorry about that. I messed up back there." Uraraka said.

"No, it's not true. You were outnumbered" I said. I looked at Rowlet as he nodded. So my suspicions were correct. My Rowlet loves to spend time with Uraraka. Always flying to her head. But, this person right here it definitely not Uraraka. Probably the Zoarark trainer from Shiketsu.

I, just like Lucario. Could sense something. Something sinister. The fake Uraraka was going for my targets.

"*Slap*" I slapped the ball out of her hand.

"You are not Ochaco!" I yelled. "Listen, girl from Shiketsu. I know you're her. Because Uraraka before, had more Pokemon out. Plus, the Uraraka I know would never reveal herself as an open target. So give it up. Your illusions are now more!" I yelled.

"So, you got it right" she said. A small dark cloud poofed as they returned back to normal. "How sweet. Calling her by her first name" what!? I didn't even realise!

"Everyone get back! Lopunny use Double kick!" I yelled as the two went flying back.

"Zoarark! Use night Daz-" the threads of a bug Pokemon came flying out stopping the girl from her tracks.

"Dang! Zoarark let's go!" The girl quickly left. Probably for good. Sero and Uraraka popped up.

"Who was that girl!?" Sero asked.

"Someone from Shiketsu." I explained. "So, you two are actually you right?" I asked.

"What do you mean" Uraraka asked.

"Well, that girl had a Zoarark. Known for shapeshifting and making illusions" I said.

"Well, I'm sure that these are all our Pokemon." Sero said.

"That's true. She only knew about Uraraka's Jigglypuff when trying to trick me" I said.

"But, she knows we're friends?" Uraraka questioned.

"Probably the sports festival" said Sero. Well, my Pokemon are fine and I have Uraraka and Sero with me, we can make this work. Six people and we're set. 30 people have already passed so we don't have much time.

Third person Pov:

Not much has gone good Class A, except for Todoroki. He was able to pass with just Ninetales and Vulpix.

Of course, more people started coming in. Yaoyorozu, Shoji, Jiro and Tsu. Deku, Uraraka and Sero. As well as Bakugo, Kirishima and a Pikachu with his pet Kaminari. They all passes into the second round. Of course at the end of the first test everyone passes blah blah. Then the second came when Todoroki and Bakugo started acting out and failed. I'm too lazy to write their part. It's basically the same thing with Pokemon replacing moves. So, there. You got to Camie's Pokemon!! And no, that wasn't Toga. Toga, oh she will come in a few chapters. As well as Dabi. As who everyone knows is Todoroki's brother. If you didn't know that well, everyone knew it before it was officially canon.

Also. The fight between Deku and Bakugo happened.
Yeah... This chapter is disappointing.

But! Now! It was class for Class 1-A minus Bakugo.

"Now that Midoriya's back we'll get into more about the work study thing" Mr. Aizawa stated. "Alright, come in" he said that as 5 people came in. What seemed to be three third years, a second year, and a staff member or something.

"These three here are students who got to experience work study hand on. These three are thrid years at UA. They rank top at the student body. You may know them as the big there's Mr. Aizawa explained. "The man here is a professor here at UA, and this is his personal assistant, a second year. They are Touya Todoroki and Himiko Toga. Of course, Todoroki here does work at his own agency. He isn't here full-time."

"Wait, so this is your brother Todoroki!? Why didn't you tell us!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"I've never felt the need to..." Shoto said.

"Yeah, he even has a hot girlfriend!" Mineta said.

"Girlfriend!? I don't know about that? Touya and I are more than that." Toga said.

"No you're just clingy" Touya said.

"So, two professionals and the top of the trainer course" Sero said.

"Yeah. We are. I'm Mirio Togata!" Togata examined.

"I'm Nejire Hado and this is our Tamaki Amajiki!" Nejire said.

The guy turned around.

"I wanna go home" he said. Was he really one of UA's top students?

And again. I'm a bit lazy to write their part. Mirio beats the shit out of everyone and calls it a day.

A day for them might just have began for some others. At a certain warehouse. Yeah... Overhaul showed up and killed that big lipped person in the league of villains.

For Deku. He found out about Sir Nighteye, the person who used to be All might's sidekick, and is a gym leader. Also, Mirio Togata was taking work studies with him. So, an hour long train ride away from UA. His agency. Or, his Gym was what Deku confronted next.