Villain attack

Chapter 22:

Izuku Midoriya's pov:

My night ended, talking it Kota. He was angry sure. But, at least he ate the food I gave him and Eevee.

Another morning was the same routine. But I feel really bad for Kaminari, Kirishima, Ashido, Sato and Sero. Their lesson go until 2:00am and start back up at 7:00. It was the 3rd day already.

"Hey. Mr. Aizawa? Just wondering. Is All Migh- I mean, the other teachers going to be here?" I asked.

"No. The camp is supposed to remain as secret as possible. So that's why we hired the Pussy cats." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Hey. More importantly. Tonight's going to be fun! We're pinning classes against each other in a test of courage!" Said Pixiebob. " I know you've been training hard. Now you you get to play hard! How's that for a reward?"

"Aww! That just sounds like more training!" Kendo from Class B said.

The day ended as tonight's dish was stew. I still don't know what to think about Kota?

"Alright kittens, you know what time it is!" Pixiebob exclaimed.

"A totally awesome test of courage!" Ashido yelled

"All right!" The other four yelled.

"Actually, it pains me to said it but... The remedial class will be having lessons with me" Mr. Aizawa said out of the blue.

"You've got to be kidding me!?" Ashido shouted from the top of her lungs.

"Your training during the day didn't impress me so I'll be using this time instead" Said Mr. Aizawa. What a cruel punishment.

"Okay. First off class B will start off as our scarers. In pairs, class 1-A will leave every three minutes. There are tags with your names on them that you must collect." Pixiebob explained. "Scarers aren't aloud you make physical contacts so use your Pokemon wisely."

"The winners are whoever makes the most people piss their pants" Tiger added. We did not need that visual.

"Okay. Everyone draw in to see who your partner is!"

Wait, if there's teams of two, and there's twenty of us, but five in extra lessons. That makes 1(Shoji & Tokoyami), 2(Kacchan & Todoroki), 3 (Jiro & Hagakure), 4 (Aoyama & Yaomomo), 5 (Uraraka & Tsu), 6(Ojiro & Mineta), 7(Iida & Koda) then me which is eight. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7...8!!!

"Oh. I'm all alone" I said out loud.

"It's fine Midoriya, it's not like no one tried to leave you out or anything" Said Ojiro. Yeah, he's right. Maybe I could have Rowlet join me or something.

12 minutes later and I have a Rowlet sitting on top of my head.

Third person Pov:

"Ahaha! Nice going so far Kodai. You've scared everyone so far". Honenuki said. (The mud guy). "Just look at the face Todoroki and Bakugo. Haha!"

"Hey, you smell that. I think there's something in the air." Kendo said.

"It's kind of smoky out here. Maybe Bakugo and Todoroki got so scared that- *this*" Honenuki fell on the ground suddenly.

"Honenuki. Yui, don't breath in!" Dragging Honenuki, both them and their Pokemon escapes the area.

...

"Okay! It's time for the- what the heck is this!" Pixiebob was suddenly pulled in by something!

"Why! I thought this place was a secret. So why the heck are there Villains attacking this place!" Yelled Mineta.