Against the champion.

Chapter 18:

Izuku Midoriya's Pov:

I was waiting at the front gate of where my match was taking place. There, I saw Kacchan and Quilava there already.

"Team Midoriya & Bakugo, practical exam, ready, go!" The speaker went.

I looked at Kacchan, he seemed pissed off. Maybe still at his internships? He said he hated it and it was useless.

Well, Kacchan walked forward without saying a word. I really need to talk to him. We're supposed to be a team!

"Kacchan, listen" I said running up to him with Lucario. "For this fight the teachers are the villains and we're the heroes. Normally I'd suggest that we'd analyse everything about our opponent and choose whether to fight or flight. In this case we're figuring the champion. We're outmatched so it's better to not fight. I think that it's a really bad idea Kaccha-"

"Stop following me!" Kacchan yelled.

"But All might is probably waiting on this main road so we should take another route." I said

"I'm not running way form this battle Izuku! It would look better if Quilava and I blasted that smile of his face.." said Kacchan.

"No, we should avoid fighti-"

"I will toy with him and his Machamp then knock them both out for real!" Doesn't he realise that he can't do it! For fucks sakes Kacchan why is everything always more difficult than it used to be.

"Comes on Lucario, we're taking another route. We don't have time to be upsetting him." I said.

"Lucar!"

"I'll try talk one last time. So wait here Lucario."

"Kacchan! Just think about this" I said running up to him. "How about w-" *slap!* I felt a hard hit go across my face, making me lose balance and falling.

"Listen, just because you think you're getting stronger doesn't mean that you get to tell me what to do!" Kacchan.

Lucario came to my aid and helped me stand up.

"For fucks sakes, if you end up getting captured, then don't get mad if I can't exit through the gate!"

He looked at me, surprised. I've never sworn at him before. At anyone actually.

"Corn Lucario, we're heading this way" I said with Lucario following me to another street.

Walking another direction, on the main Street, a giant gust of wind blew in Kacchan's direction. It was probably one of Machamp's punches.

"Who cares if I destroy the city!" All might said. Right, he's acting s villain now.

"Lucario, we may want to watch" I said to him.

We headed from an Alley way to Kacchan to our left and All might to the right. Kacchan and Quilava seemed to have taken a bit of damage

"Remember kids, you have to give everything in this fight. I'm no longer treating this like an exam." All might said

"Kacchan, you have to run!" I yelled out.

"Oh, who said I wasn't going to give it my all! Quilava, flame charge!" Kacchan yelled. His Quilava rushed forward as a ball of fire but was captured in Machamp's arms easily. All might, who was still fast with the weights, went behind Kacchan and grabbed him by the face.

"Quilava, use Flame wheel and escape!" Kacchan yelled.

"Machamp, seismic toss!" I saw as Machamp started spinning in circles before throwing Quilava into the ground.