wild encounter

Chapter 20:

Third person Pov:

The entirety of Class 1-A were told not to take any big trips on their first half of break. Now, some side stories will begin. Starting off with our favourite broccoli boy in Class 1-A, Deku Midoriya.

He was out in break off school. Currently, he was outside training in the forest. He had plans to catch a new Pokemon for his team.

"Okay, Lucario. If you find any wild Pokemon, let me know!" Deku said.

They started searching together, looking for anyone interesting.

"Lucar!" Lucario said. He rushed towards a noise he heard behind a bush.

"Lucario! Wait up!" Deku yelled. But Lucario jumped forward with Deku following. With Deku passing through, he felt that he was going to fall.

"Woah-oh!" He spoke before falling over. Opening his eyes, he saw that he was one top of someone. None other than his beloved classmate, Ochaco Uraraka.

"Deku... You're here?" She said.

"Oh... Ahh!" Deku screamed. He immediately got off her and started apologizing. "Sorry Uraraka! For falling in you!" He said mad red.

"Well, I'm just glad we're not hurt that's all" she said rubbing her hand behind her head.

"So, what brings you here Deku?" Uraraka asked.

"Oh, I wanted to find another Pokemon for my team" said Deku.

"Oh, that's nice. I wanted to train Eevee more before camp. You know, get it into her system." Uraraka said.

"Interesting." Deku said. The two joined up together and looked round a bit.

Near a tree, Ochaco had made Eevee practise work moves.

"Eevee, use tackle!" She yelled. Her Eevee ran fast into the trunk of a tree. The leaves started bristling as something fell out. An egg, and a wild Pokemon.

"W-woah. An egg!"  Uraraka said. She caught it as the wild Pokemon landed in a bush.

"Hey, Deku! An egg and a Pokemon landed here!" Said Uraraka.

"I'm coming!" Deku said as he rushed towards the scene.

"Is everything alright here?" Deku asked.

"This egg is but..." *Rustle* the Pokemon in the bush started to move out.

"*Roo*" the Pokemon said. It sounded like a flying type (bird)

The rustle stopped ad out came a Rowlet.

"Ah! A Rowlet.!" Deku said.

"*Roo!*" Rowlet yelled. It was covering itself over the egg Uraraka was now holding.

"Hey Rowlet? Are you, protecting his egg?" Deku asked.

"*Roo!*" It yelled and raised its wing up.

"Is there no mother to this egg?" Uraraka asked. It looked down and nodded. "Hey Deku? Can you tell what type of Pokemon is in this egg?"

"Well, based off the patterns of triangle and squares coloured in red and blue, it's safe to assume that tris egg is that of a Togepi." Said Deku.

"So poor Rowlet has been taking care of it all this time." Said Uraraka.

"*Roo*" it spoke again. It flapped it's wings and flew up. It decided to rest itself on Deku's head and fall asleep.

"So. What should we do with these two?" Uraraka asked.