Sir Nighteye!?

Chapter 29

Izuku Midoriya's pov:

"So, beyond this door. Stands Sir Nighteye. A gym leader." Togata said.

I've been waiting. I wonder what All might's former sidekick is like right now. Was he the same as back then?

Togata and so both opened the door as we had a sight to see. Someone was being tickled via a machine!?

"Togata what's going on?" I asked.

"That's Sir Nighteye's sidekick. Bubble girl." He said. "The thing is, you have to make him laugh." Laugh?

He looked at us. His eyes were so intense.

Now's the time. I have to do it! I must!-

Waiting for a reaction. I tried making an All might impression.

"You, what are you doing with your face? Is this a joke to you?" Oh crap!!! He didn't like it.

He started giving me a lecture on how bad I messed up. The impression, of course. Is this guy serious!?

"You can see yourself out!" He said.

But, I can't give up. I explained that one river incident that happened. (Too lazy to write it)

"So, turns out this child is capable" Sir Nighteye said. This wasn't the usual way if getting tested.

...

"So, you want to do a work study here. And doing so will make you stronger?" Sir Nighteye asked.

"Yes sir! Please let me!" I said.

"We have to draw up a contract-"

"Yes sir! I brought one" I said.

"So, if I stamp this, then you'll officially be accepted to work under me" sir Nighteye said. He raises the stamp and slammed it down. But, he missed? On purpose!?

"Sir. Did you miss in purpose?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I did. I understand that working here can be beneficial for you. But what about me? This office runs smoothly with 2 sidekicks and 1 work study student. So what can you do? How can you contribute?" Sir Nighteye said as he kept slamming the stamp. "It's time to show me what you can do. 3 minutes, you have three minutes to get this stamp off me and stamp this paper yourself" okay. I need to figure out what Pokemon to use. Rowlet doesn't have enough experience, and Lucario. He's fast but a bit destructive. In an office space lie this, Lopunny is limber and can move swiftly.

"Now, Xatu. Come on out" Sir Nighteye said.

"Okay, Lopunny come out!" I yelled.

"You two! Wait outside" he pointed at Bubble girl and Togata. They left as a battle to get that stamp was in its way.

"I'll let Xatu here hold the stamp. I won't make any offensive measures. Feel free to do whatever within the time limit. It doesn't matter if the place is destroyed." Nighteye said.

"Okay then. Lopunny, start with Dizzy punch!" I said. But, a frontal attack was sure not to work. But, now I know how Xatu moves. It dodged as if teleporting.

"Mega kick!" I yelled. Lopunny kicked Xatu, but it was to be blocked. "Double kick" I said. Which, while have the kick being blocked, another came in.

But still. Sir Nighteye's Xatu was still avoiding me.

"Is that all?  I tough you were going to show me what you can do" he mocked me. "There's a minute gone. But I guess. I already knew that you can't do anything. According to the Pokedex. Xatu and can the past and future." That's right! Xatu can. So I guess that's why I can't get the stamo