Stopping Kai Chisaki

(chapter 33:)

Izuku Midoriya's Pov:

"Kai Chisaki?" I said. We all made it past Overhaul's underlings. Nothing worth mentioning. But, there was a member of the league do villains here. Twice, that guy with the Wobuffet. I was also with Sir Nighteye and Togata, along with Eri, who Togata managed to get from him.

"So. It seems that cooperation is no choice. Reuniclus, form out" he said. That's the Pokemon used for the bullets I'm guessing. "Steel roller" Chisaki said. His Pokemon split its body into seperate parts and started rolling them at us. Of course my Pokemon and I were able to dodge. Togata was protecting Eri. Nighteye was able to dodge ad well.

I heard a thud sound as I turned to see Nighteye and Xatu hit by something.

"I guess you didn't see that Phybeam coming. Say, your Pokemon had been acting weird? It's not seeking to be seeing the future?" Overhaul said. That's right Xatu should have seen that.

Anyways, I still had to keep moving along.

"Lucario, Bone spear!" I said. That was the ultimate move I came up with. An volley of bones to be thrown at a target.

"Psychic." the bones were stopped then suddenly turned. What!? They swiftly aimed at Nighteye.

"Sir?..." Togata said. While Xatu was fine, but still down. Nighteye was impaled.

No!!!... By one of my attacks!?

"Overhaul you bastard!" Togata said. "Gengar, Shadow ball!" He yelled. An army of Sahdiw balls went to Overhaul's way.

"Rowlet... *Psst*" I said. Rowlet hooded, then he flew up without anyone noticing. "Lucario, Use Aura sphere. Lopouny, Use our Ultimate move. Bunny hops" I ordered them as our Pokemon were causing a distraction.

"While Reuniclus was being surrounded. Rowlet dived in to unleash its newest attack. ultimate move, Razor wing. Where Rowlet covers his own wings in a razor leaf and swoops in for an attack. Reuniclus was taken down, while Chisaki, who was dumb found, returned his Pokemon and fled.

In the room came Uraraka and Asui.

"Sir Nighteye!" They said rushing to his aid.

"Sir!!! Don't please don't die on me!" Togata was telling.

"Lemillion, we need to get him to aid quick. Tsu, help me." Uraraka said. "Even in a situation like this, she already sounded like a professional.

Her and he Togetic and Espeon along the others began taking Nighteye

"Deku you coming?" Uraraka asked.

"No, Chisaki is still up to something. I might be able to see what's up" I quickly headed out with all my Pokemon to the streets, finding Overhaul with a weird looking Pokeball.

"So, you came. Your name, Deku right?" Overhaul said.

"Listen here, I know you're still planning something" I said.

"Maybe, are you referring to this" he waved the Pokeball around as he released something. It was a Pokemon, looked like it was made by many brick pieces. I didn't recognise this.

"So, the league of villains gave you an Ultra beast?" I said.

"Yep. Now Stakataka, use Meteor beam" Chisaki said.

"Everyone dodge! Rowlet use. razor leaf!" I yelled. It looked like a rock type so I had Rowlet attacking first. The leaves got Aimee at the single yee area, stopping the huge thing for a bit.

"Lopunny, Dizzy punch!" I said. Lopunny leaped forward to land a hit on the big thing. But, no confusion happened.

"Bone rush Lucario!" I said. Lucario rushed to hit Stakataka with a bone. But he was stopped by the floating brick pieces.

"*Hmph* those attacks may have down damage but. Are you ready for this?" A glowing red Aura surrounded the Ultra beast. "This is the ability if Stakataka. Beats boost. Ups it power overwhelmingly." Overhaul explained. Shit! This might be bad.

"Now, Rock slide! Bulldoze and Steel roller!" Overhaul shouted. While the Ultra beast was moving around. The ground was breaking and rocks were falling.

"Lopunny, Rowlet no!" I yelled. I rushed to them as they both got hit by some attack. Though nothing fatal.

"Lucario you go-" I looked at him. He was angry. Very angry. He looked at Stakataka, no, Overhaul. He jumped and sort of transformed his power. As if he was mega evolving.

Lucario rushed and used an Aura sphere. This time it was a frontal attack to yeh orb was like a punch. (A rasengan even)

Stakataka was blown away and headed into Chisaki. Taking some type of damage. Was the battle over.

The answer to that question was yes. Yes it was.

Uraraka soon came in. Overhaul was still moving. But she was able to apprehend him as he was still trying to recover. I guess her Jigglypuff's sing did the trick.

Some people from the Aether foundation came and returned Stakataka to its home via a Ultra wormhole. The underlings of Kai Chisaki were all arrested. Overhaul himself was out in prison. Some of the injured, Sir Nighteye. Was rushed into the hospital. Our Pokemon also gotten a recovery.

Eri, the little girl. Was saved by Togata. But she seemed to have feeling guilty if Nighteye's injuries.

Also, about the league of villains. Their, troops kind of escaped. But it wasn't like it was a full in battle with them. They seemed to have layed low and waited for Shie Hassaikai to fall.

So, Kirishima, Amajiki, and Fat gum was still recovering. Togata was too. And Eri. She was still feverish.

Next. I headed to the hospital room where Sir Nighteye was. Xatu was there, but, he wasn't as serious as before. The vision that Xatu had must of already happened.

Togata was already there in his head, begging for him to stay alive.

"No! Sir, you can't go!" Togata said.

"Listen Mirio. I know that someday, you'll be a fantastic Pokemon Trainer. Xatu before. He was terrified of what was to come. Apparently we were all supposed to die. But Midoriya over there. You and Lucario we're able to change that. I don't know what going in with you two but I know that you have something special." So, Xatu's relatively better because something worse could have happened.  "Mirio. I'm nearing my end soon. So, I want you to take Xatu."

"Me? But.. I can't" he said. Togata was sadder than anyone else right now.

I heard a door open as All night came in.

"All might. Is that you?" Nighteye said. He's getting worse right now.

"Nighteye. I should of been there. I don't know why I broke contact with you." All might cried.

"That's okay. I knew that this day would come when I would get to talk to you properly once more." Said Sir Nighteye.

"I- *beep!*" No... His heart monitor. He... Died.

_________________

Sorry if that chapter was a bit trashy. I was kind of debating whether or not I should of even written the Shie Hassaikai ark. But. I need to introduce the big three. Some gym leaders and Eri.
Speaking of gyn leaders here's the current board of the Elite forum and gyn leaders.

Champion = Endeavour.

Elite four:
???
Best Jeanist
Edge shot
???

Gyn leaders:
Fat gum,
Ryukyu
Mt. lady
Kamui woods
Gang orca
???
The other two spots were Edge shot and Nighteye. But Edge shot moved into an elite four member and Nighteye died. Gang Orca hasn't been introduced. But he was in the provisional licence exam. The question marks are people hi haven't been introduced yet. But you could probably guess who the other elite four are. The last gym leader though is a surprise.

Anyways I hope you have a good morning, evening, night or whatever hour you're reading this at