After winter break

Before I get started with this story. I have something important to say. I have school now, so I'm probably gonna upload two chapters a week instead of one every 2-3 days. Sorry for the late upload too

Chapter 37:

Third person Pov:

It was a great time for UA. The second semester came to an end. Only one more for the school.

Holiday break came in out of the blue. Everyone was enjoying it. Eri got to celebrate her first Christmas. Even got a giant sword from Tokoyami by chance. Speaking of her. She's living at UA now. There's a room for her in the teacher's dorm.

A little later that day she was announced to live in UA, class 1-A got some visitors. They happened to be the Wild Wild Pussycats, and Kota.

You know that incident where Endeavour got a scar? Well yeah, that happened, and Midoriya and Bakugo met the Todoroki family, including Touya and Todoroki's mother. She's actually not in a hospital now.

After the whole time off for winter break,  I found myself gathered at a training ground, waiting for another class to come.

"Aren't these winter outfits so cool!" Ashido shouted out.

"Yeah? Iida, I can't believe that you wore that suit for the entire summer" Said Sato. He was right, imagine the amount of sweat generated from that.

"Well, I've endured it for this long,bit just shows how resistant I am!" Iida said.

"Look guys here they come!" Kirishima yelled.

We all turned to see Class 1-B walking our way, along with their homeroom teacher Mr. Vlad king.

"Well, well. If it isn't Class A!" Of course, Monoma's back at it again. "Come on! You think you can take u-" Monama was then grabbed by a scarf, Mr. Aizawa's one to be exact.

"Okay, about this training exercise. There's gonna be another person joining you guys today" Mr. Aizawa said. Who could it be?

"I hope we can work well together!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu said at the same time.

"Is it a girl?" Kaminari asked.

"This guy's looking to transfer into the Trainer course. From general studies Class 1-C. Hitoshi Shinsou" Mr. Aizawa announced. "He'll be training like the rest of you. So treat him like one of your classmates."

"He mentioned that he wanted to join before the sports festival." I said.

"He has some pretty cool Pokemon right? Brainwashing is a terrifying ability" Said Aoyama.

"Well Shinsou, why don't you say a few words?" Mr. Aizawa insisted.

"I'm Hitoshi Shinsou. I've faced some of you during the sports festival before. Just because we've fought in the same ground before, doesn't mean we're friends" he said. "We're all still competing to be the best, and I'm already countless steps behind. I want to be able to use the power of me and my Pokemon to help citizens in need." I started clapping, with a bunch of other people.

"It's time for some training!" Yelled Mr. Vlad king. "This will be battle between Class A and Class B, on a corner of field Gama. It will be a four vs four match, meaning that Shinsou will be participating in two matches. One for class A and the other B."

"Wouldn't the team with five have more of an advantage?" Asui threw a question out.

"Well, it may be a advantage to have another fighter. But due to Shinsou's inexperience, he may be-"

"Extra baggage!?" Kacchan yelled.

"Sign out it that way man!" Kirishima yelled.

"No, it's fine. It's a bit true." Said Shinsou.