Interviews?

Chapter 43:

Deku's person Pov:

After the event of the joint training, Class 1-A and 1-B planned in spending time in the 1-A dorms.

"All right everyone! We're having beef stew for everyone!!! Iida yelled out.

(Wait a minute.... Is everything in the Pokemon world vegan.... Or😰 poor Tauros)

"I'll help!" A few people offered to help

(who go unnamed because I don't know who knows how to cook.)

"Hey everyone! You guys have a surprise guest, she wanted to see Midoriya." Mr. Aizawa suddenly busted through the door.

It was Eri, along with her Applin riding her on her head.

"Eri!" Everyone had screamed.

"Deku! I wanted to see you again." Said Eri.

"So, how are things with you and Applin."

"We are both good! He likes the top of my head... So hey Deku. Do you know if Applin can grow any bigger?"

Bigger? Oh she means evolving!

"So you see, Pokemon evolve from Evolution. And depending on the Pokemon it evolves in different ways." I explained. I pulled out my Pokedex I keep with me at all times.

"Let's see... Applin can evolve into two things. Flapple and Appletun." I showed Eri what those two were.

"Woah! This one can fly! And that one is so big and cute!" She exclaimed.

"So, Eri wants to evolve her Applin? I know how." Iida butted in.

"Really!" Eri shouted.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I? If you want to evolve an Applying to a flapple, you need a item called a Tart apple. For a Appletun, you need a sweet apple." Explained Iida.

"Wow! Maybe we could get one of those apples!" Said Eri.

"My oh my. So this is the Eri that I've heard about. And look at that, her first Pokemon happens to have alternate colouring!" Monoma.... I forgot he's here.

"Hey Eri if you want I could totally trade that Applin for my sweet Zoa-" before Monoma could finish his sentence, Kendo had chopped the back of his neck.

"Sorry about him... For like the 12th time. Man maybe we should have Shinsou replace you." Said Kendo. She's not serious... Right?

Bit besides all that. All of us had spent dinner together along with Eri and Mr. Aizawa. Even some of the other teachers like All might, Vlad king, Midnight and present mic dropped by.

....

Time passed, nothing much to say about anything really. Our first year of  UA was coming to an end. We had just started our third semester.

But right now. Gym leader Mt. Lady had came in to teach us about a new topic. Media!

"Okay guys listen up! Here, I have the perfect person. Me, to teach you how to act like savy trainers! First were going to be practicing interviews. Shoto my dear may you come up please."

My class and I were outside on a fake stage.

"Me?... Okay then." Said Todoroki.

"My, you were so great out there." Said My. Lady holding a mic.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Shoto answered as confused as I was.

"Act like you've just finished some big mission or had a great battle. Now tell us Shoto, what kind of trainer would you like to be?" Said Mt. Lady.

"Well... I guess a trainer who makes everyone feel safer? "

"Lovely, problem is if a handsome boy like you saved me I think my heart would go into overdrive!"

"Do you have heart problems or something?" Shoto responded.

"Oh my, he's as dense as ever." Hagakure said.

"So Shoto. What kind of Pokemon are you working with?"

"Well... I have my Vulpix and Ninetales, my main sources of fire and Ice. But also two Eevees. I don't know what to evolve them to yet."

"My how sweet. You could totally go with a fire/ ice team! But.. if you want people to feel safe, try smile at least once. Show your pearly whites and the ladies will drop dead ya feel me!"

"If I smirk then they'll die!?"

"Okay moving on!"

"*Giggle*" Yaoyorozu let out a small laugh.

"You guys are only first years. But being on tv isn't enough. Make sure to show off what you and your Pokemon can do. That's way people remember you." Wow, Mt. Lady is actually giving good advice.

"Okay class let's get this a rolling!!!!"

We had some more practice. It wasn't training or anything. But it was a way to help overcome dealing with meeting the public's eye.