Final exams, part 1

Chapter: 46:

Third person Pov:

"So, our strategy here is.... Kaminari. You'll be our teams offense, do everything to you ability to stop the other team. Jirou. I leave you the job of capturing Toga, as the only one who has access to mobility in the air. That leaves me who's job is to support both of you." Siad Yaoyorozu.

"Look at you go Yaomomo! You totally sound like a grown up!" Kaminari Said.

"Focus Kaminari! It's already hard enough Yaomomo and I have you on our team. "

"Come on Jirou! Why can't you just get along with me like you did on Christmas."

Kaminari and Jirou were fighting. Ad Yaomomo stood there able to watch. 'these two are like a married couple.' she thought to herself.

...

"So our strategy is... Tokoyami and Asui. You two are probably going to be targeted by Kaminari, capture him and hide him in a safe spot. I'll go after Toga and I assume Jirou. Once you two are finished with him, search for Yaoyorozu so she can't help her teammates."

"That's sound like a plan." Said Asui.

"Then we're ready." Said Tokoyami.

"*Buzz* you may now begin." Mr. Aizawa announced through the mic.

"This is going to be fun!" Toga said. "Right Zorua!"

"*Arf!*" Said Zorua.

"What's that? You can already smell them coming!!! Let's see. I assume that 2 people will be confronting me. Both from different teams. Maybe another person will be lurking in the shadows. Don't you think!"

"*Grr!*" Toga's Zorua sensed something coming.

"Oh my. They are already here. How fast!" Said Toga.

"Wild charge!" A unknown person said. But, for Toga and her Pokemon. They dodged the attack together.

"HM.... A Manectric. That must be class Rep!" Toga looked around and saw a shadow fly by. "Oh! So Class Rep is up in the air. I see. Plan on attacking from the air and ground."

"Why yes. It's the most efficient way to capture you as soon as possible." Iida said.

"Hehe. We'll see about that " said Toga.

"Both of you. Start charging in!" Yelled Iida.

But, this time. One of his attacks were surely to hit.

"Hyper voice" a silent voice had softly spoken. Then, Jirou along with her Exploud were able to cause Iida to crash land. His Arcanine and Toga were affected too.

"Let's get them Toxtricity!" She yelled. Jirou and her Pokemon ran while she had the time. "Toxtricity, use- *gasp*"

Toga was no where to be found. She was just there in Jirou's sight, she had disappeared.

"I may not have gotten Toga. Bit at least I can take you down." Yelled Iida. His Pokemon had gotten up as they started attacking.

"Sylveon Fairy wind!" Sudden winds suddenly came from the shadows. It was Momo along with one of her Pokemon.

"Yaomomo!" Said Jirou.

"Sorry Ingenium. But it seems you won't be able to catch one of my teammates today "

They ran off together, with Jirou returning her Pokemon.

"Getting away won't be so easy with this class." Toga said. "Do you think we might need his help?" She asked her Zorua.