Yaoyorozu's up rising

Chapter 16:

Momo Yaoyorozu's Pov:

"Let's go" I heard a feint voice. "Yaoyorozu!" I heard again. I looked up to see my partner, Todoroki with his Ninetales and Vulpix. He was able to send out two Pokemon. Said knowing how to handle two at a time.

"Eevee!" Eevee yelled at me. 

"Ah! Oh, it's you Eevee. Yeah, I'm fine.

"I'm surprised you went with Eevee this time. But I guess that your Gothorita isn't effective against Mr. Aizawa's Darkrai." Todoroki Said. "If you're nervous, don't worry. I have a plan in mind"

"May the exam, start!" I heard the buzzer run as our team started running.

"Yaoyorozu, listen. Ninetales and I will walk in the front. You hand our right side view and your Eevee can handle our back. Vulpix can watch on my shoulder to the left side." Todoroki said.

"Come on Eevee. You can ride my shoulder. I told her."

"The match is decided by who finds the other first. If we find Mr. Aizawa and Darkrai first. I can lure him while you can head to the escape gate and win this for us. Just make sure to look out until then." Todoroki explained.

We started walking through the neighbourhood, but there was no sign of Mr. Aizawa yet.

"You know, your really are amazing Todoroki" I said to him

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You came up with a solid plan to use against Mr. Aizawa so quickly. You know exactly what you're doing as soon as we started."

"Well, this is nothing." He shrugged it off. Nothing, huh? I guess it's easy for him to feel that way. He can learn wuick form his father, thigh it may seem their relationship isn't the best.

"No, you're wrong. As students who got in on recommendations. We started from the same place. But through the practical skills a trainer needs. I haven't been able to do anything that's worth mentioning. During the sports festival, I couldn't even use a move before getting out of bounds." I Said

"Wait... Darkrai's coming from behind. Look out!" Todoroki yelled

"Eevee, protect!" I ordered. Mr. Aizawa's Darkrai hit the shield Eevee created. It went back a bit, it towards Mr. Aizawa.

"Yaoyorozu, Go! Ninetales use Ice Beam!"

"*Growl*" his Ninetales growled.

"Come on Eevee." I said.

"So, that's what your plan is?" Mr. Aizawa said.

I ran as fast as I could.

Third person POV:

Mr. Aizawa and Darkrai were able to hang Todoroki and his Pokemon with the scarf that Aizawa always wears. He brought some spares too just for this situation.

"Do you really think these roles can hold us?" Todoroki said. "The could easily be burnt or frozen."

"You can do what you want, just be careful where you land." Said Mr. Aizawa

"Really, caltrops? What are you, some type of ninja?" Asked Todoroki.

"This is different from the trainer Killer. I know your Pokemon and what you can do. I'm perfectly prepared for what you can do. Your plan places most of the burden on yourself. It's nice you tried to be considerate to the girl, but, maybe you should of talk this over with her." Said Mr Aizawa.

Mr. Aizawa and Darkrai launched off to go get Yaoyorozu.

"Talk things over?" Todoroki wondered.