Internships part one.

Chapter 10:
Izuku Midoriya's Pov:

"Hello, I'm Izuku Midoriya. I'm from UA high. I'm really looking forward to-" I had just entered the building where this, 'Gran Torino' was living. But just opening the door, I found a shocking sight. An old man, covered in blood. With an Alakazam with blood on it's spoons.

"Ahhh!" I screamed in terror. "He's dead!" I yelled.

"I'm alive!" I heard the body say as it's head lifted up from the ground.

"He's alive!" I screamed again.

He got back up to his feet and brushed himself off.

"So sir, what happened?" I asked the old man.

"Oh I was just getting myself a plate of sausages, then I fell, hehe." he laughed. That's a bit weird. "Now who did you say you were?" he asked.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya from UA highschool!" I announced.

"Heh, who now?" he said, putting his hand next his ear.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya!" I yelled out. He blanked out a bit before responding.

"So what's your name boy?" Oh great. I know that he was All might's teacher, so he had to be pretty old. But I didn't imagine he'd be bonkers. I looked at him as he sat down in a falling motion

"I could really use some food." he said.

"Food!?" I responded.

"Toshinori?"

"Midoriya!" man is he out of his mind. "Excuse me, I just need to make a phone call quick." I said, man do I need to speak to All might right now. I looked back real quick, kneeling down and touching my stuff.

"Hey, that's my stuff!" I yelled at him.

"Say, put this gear on and let out that Riolu of yours." Huh? What did he say? "I want to know how far the bond between you and Riolu is." he said. Is this even the same guy as before. "Well, here's your trainer outfit. Aha, your Pokeballs." he grabbed the one that belonged to Riolu and let him out.

"Riolu!" he screamed.

"Hey Riolu." I said to him. "But sir, are you sure you're in a battling state?" I asked the old guy.

"Oh I'm sure. Alakazam, Hit'em with your spoons." I watched as Gran Torino's Pokemon was teleporting across the room at rapid speeds.

"Rio!" Riolu said in pain. Some how he was able to attack us.

He kept going as he attacked from the left, right, front and back.

"Riolu, letter do this" Riolu nodded as we both shut our eyes as we were trying to sense his aura. The trail coming from the Alakazam kept moving. But then.

"From above, force palm!" I shouted.

"Rio-LU!" Riolu screamed whilst hitting Alakazam.

"Ah. So you are able to sense your opponents using aura. But, you can only do that when you are still. You need to learn how to use Riolu's aura sense when when he's moving. Say, All might hasn't been training you properly, has he?"

"Well, he's giving me a few tips like
'Focus with Riolu and become one!' or 'Don't let the egg explode in the microwave!'. I saw the look on Gran Torino's face. He didn't look happy.

""Well, has he taught you anything about Riolu's evolution?" Gran Torino asked.

"Well, no." I responded.

"Well, Lucario, the evolved form of Riolu. Is able to master aura sense more than a Riolu can. Damn Toshinori, he should know that!" Toshinori? Is that, All might's name?