Chapter - 5

Sid room
Both best friends are sitting on bed hugging each other , feeling each other presence after a long 1 year.
They both are feeling peace in each other arms after a long time .
Both want to know what happen in this 1 year . But they don't know how to start .
So , nandini break the ice and said

Nan- So, how r u
Sid - Totally fit and fine and now I'm very happy after seeing u .
Nan - Now tell me what happened and how u spend this year without me and I want every detail.
Sid - I spend this year with everyone it's difficult but some how I manage .
When u left I feel very lonely but then it's became habitual without you but I missed u in everything .
Work is also going well everyone handling everything just like we all Handel before but all are missing u bcoz u r not their for to support , to guide , to motivate to all them . U r our strong pillar who support everyone in every suitation. (U all get to know in character sketch what they do and what work they r talking)

Whenever we family come together or do parties we all missed u two both mostly u bcoz u r jaan of every functions , every parties.

In my birthday I missed u so much bcoz every year u wished me 1 st and then we spend almost  full day with each other but this every I know u can't come and u can't even wish me bcoz of rivals but then I got ur letter and gifts which u give to ishi maa u know 1st I feel u come then got to know that this gifts u gave ishi maa before going but I was happy bcoz u r not their but u don't forgot my brdy  gift to give me . I m very happy that day bcoz of your letter and all r also happy seeing me happy .
I got all most every gift u planned for me and at night I sleep in our room bcoz we sleep together on our brdy.
And u know about our couples they are dating and soon decided to marry.
All r saying to marry together but let's see what happens.
But they r not going to marry for 2 or 3 years that toh I m sure.
Now u two also coming , all r going to fight for spending time with u guys and u r going to a hedict days for almost 1 month bcoz I'm sure u r going to look after what happens in every single work this year bcoz u want all single details that's why I early inform everyone to complete all report of this year . All r happy that u r coming but tensed also bcoz they don't want to see ur monster side thats why all r working sincerely.

Sid start saying everything nandini also listening his talks careful and smile lisen his complaint, his prasing towards her and also that he know her very well.

Sid - Now ur turn say what happened and every single detail and don't lie bcoz I know u want to save some people who hurt u and navu .

Nan - I know I can't lie to u bcoz u know me very well and if I try then u will catch me that time immediately.

Sid smile listening this .

Nan tell him whole scenes from starting to last meet Fan 5 , save navya and shahid , punch manik, goons, dhruv and her friends ship , manik jealous , join band NH3 , manik and her bond , alya insecurity , her kiss with manik , dhruv propose, cabir and her bond and again manik and her bond formed with trust and at last talent hunt all blamed her include manik but mukbir trust her .

Sid listening everything get angry how can he blame her best friend , why he didn't trust her .
But nandini made him understand how Fab 5 matter to him and all and also said now he don't matter to her .
And now she think that he is not her true love , they didn't meant for each other .
Sid clam a bit .
Nan - Now u sleep for sometimes then we all have to eat lunch together.

Sid nodded and said : Stay here na with me and I want to sleep with u.
(With a cute face)
How can nandini resist his cute puppy face she kiss his forehead and said : okk

Nandini laid down , sid kept his head on her chest and hugged her from waist tightly as if she again go away from him . She also wrapped her arm around him and caressing his hair from one hand and rub his back from one . Slowly sid drift in sleep , nandini see that he sleep she kissed his forehead again and she also sleep thinking something.

Life After Separation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें