Chapter - 31

Recap - Nandini thinking about her plan to trap her enemy.
Reception Party.
Time Skip - After one week.

---------------------------------------------------------

Like this one week pass.
Malhotra couple goes back to mumbai.
Fab3 are staying at khanna mansion due to album.
All dazzlers are also back to their respective works.
Elders are taking care of naira.
Sidni are enjoying their time.
Vani and arhana are still at their honeymoon.
And most importantly nandini is taking care of everyone... And also increase the security which no one knowns.... And she still founding who is her enemy... Who want to hurt her ?? And also her family ?? But why he / she doing this ?? What she did to her/ his ??
Apart from all this she is thinking who is he or she. And what enemy they both had. But she is prepare for everything. She is going to do everything in her way.
She is also waiting for that day.. when her enemy is going to attack on her.

And on the other side that man are still waiting for the day ... When they are going to send her to death.

-------------------------------------.............

Today all dazzler's are at their respective works.

Nandini at NK as well as SN industry.
Sid at SS as well as Singhaniya industry.
Navya & lucky at Ishara.
Abhi at Khanna industry.
Maddy at Q - Label's.
Soha at akshara dance academy.
Harshad & Cabir are at construction side where an orphanage is going to build... Which is constructing under khanna /Singhaniya / Goenka... But their owner is Maddy , Lucky , Soha.

At khanna mansion .

Ishita , akshara and tanu are talking with each other while naira is talking rest.
All are sitting at living area. While raman , naitik and rishi are talking about business.

After sometime akshar notice ishita is lost in her thought. She call her but she didn't listen to her while all turn to her.. even mans.. tanu shake her a little.

Akshara - Ishu, are you okay?.

Ishita (smile) - Yes yes... I am fine.. i was thinking about Sid and Nandini.... Remember what happened two days after the reception.

--------------------FLASHBACK------------------

After two days of reception..

All are having their breakfast silently when they hear some voice from upstairs... all turn to see sid and nandini are busy in talking with each other or should I say in each other eye's.... they didn't even notice that all are looking at them with wide open eyes and mouth while manik and alya are getting jealous.
Everyone stop eating and concentrate on them like they become freez at their particular position. Like...
Cabir is sitting openings his mouth while holding spoon.. Harshad and abhi are holding juice glass.
Maddy is holding sandwich
Naira is holding fruit piece in her hand... Elders men also sitting with open mouth. Ladies are standing at a place.
Soha, lucky, mukti and navya is gawking at them with something in their hands too.

At stairs.

Nandini and sid are coming down together while sid is fixing his tie when nandini pull him towards herself.
And start fixing his tie while sid put his hand on her waist .
They both are thinking that on one is here bcoz of silence in khanna mansion.
While there is also someone who is watching them.. from stairs while holding phone.

Sid - You are looking hot.

Nandini - I know tell me something new.

Sid (smile) - At what time you will get free from office..

Life After Separation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें