Chapter - 38

Recap :

At last she turn and all get shocked to see her.
Bcoz it's non other than Nandini Khanna. She said - I'm back guys... Nandini khanna is back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After all left sidni alone. Sid immediately lock the door and turn bach to look at her.

Both Nandini and sid are continuing staring at each other with tears in there eyes (off course both are meeting each other after a long time)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sid came to her and hugged her tightly as if , he loosened his grip she would again vanish into thin air and leave him alone.

Sid (tears rolling down his eyes) - I missed you so much... I know you are alive... you are with me, around me. I missed you so much Naanj. I love you. Please don't leave me alone here again. I can't live without you. Please don't leave me... please.

Nandini was also crying seeing his condition and she was also missing him a lot. She hugged him tightly and nodded while caressing his back as if "she will not leave him".

After calming each other down.

Sid and Nandini stopped hugging and looked at each other's face and being so close to each other.

Sid couldn't control himself and started kissing her rose petal like lips and Nandini moaned feeling his rough lips on her lips after a long time. They both were lost in their moment.

Both were kissing each other passionately, telling each other how much they missed each other.

Sid slowly carried Nandini to the bed and laid her on it, holding one of his hands behind her head and the other around her neck, while Nandini wrapped both her hands around his neck

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sid slowly carried Nandini to the bed and laid her on it, holding one of his hands behind her head and the other around her neck, while Nandini wrapped both her hands around his neck. Sid took care not to put his full weight on her. Both were kissing passionately. Sid stopped kissing her once she was out of breath , but didn't leave her skin.

He slowly took off her jacket and started kissing her neck and giving wet kisses on her neck, while his other hand was feeling the curves of it. Nandini was at his mercy and she was just running her hands through his hair and moaning his name.

Life After Separation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें