Chapter - 22

Recap - Dazzler's at pub. Sidni moment.
In morning nandini come to know that naira is not well.

----------------------------------------------------------

Listening all this nandini didn't said anything just left toward her room. Seeing this, all fell guilty for hiding this from her.

Naira (sadly) - She didn't even look at me.

Kartik - Naira you know na , she is so possessive for all of us.. & how can she imagine someone is ill from her family and she didn't even know about this ??

Alya (hatred) - But she is so rude & arrogant how can she talk to you guys and elders like that.

Listening her all Dazzler's get angry and elders too but didn't show her.

Naira (angrily) - When you don't know her then don't talk about her behavior towards us. She care for us , she love us that's why she is angry bcoz we hide about my health from her . So don't talk rubbish about my baby.

Ishita - Naira calm down beta.... anger is not good for your heath na.

Naira - But she is speaking ill about my baby !!!

Naitik - Princess plz calm down okay.

Raman - Alya beta plz don't talk rubbish about my princess... we know her very well , So please.

Alya - Sorry uncle... (P.O.V : Sry my foot , and how dare she talk to me like this . I have to do something and you just wait and watch mrs naira you will pay for this soon.)

Life After Separation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें