chapter - 40

•••••••

London

You can see that Khanna mansion is decorated like a bride, but if you look on both sides of Khanna Mansion, you can see that Goenka and Singhania mansion are also decorated like brides. And half of London is watching this and is also present there.

In khanna mansion.

In one room you can see a group of beauticians grooming a girl... after 30 minutes they all finish their work.

They all leave... while the girl just sits there and starts thinking about her life.

(So, now you all know who is she ??...
SO , she is none other than Nandini khanna)

---------------------Nanz P.O.V---------------------

Life is something that we can never predict... Ever since I was born. I was surrounded by my loved ones, who loved me like everything, pampered me like anything. Although I was not the youngest of them, I was still pampered by everyone. And from that time onwards I promised myself that I will protect my family and loved ones... Even if it means I die.

But how is that possible...when I have so many well-wishers ,who care about my safety.
See, since my childhood...I have been everyone's princess in my house, the princess of the famous Khanna, Singhania and Goenka families.

Well, we have one or two daughters in every family but still.. they all loved me so much.. that they named me and gave everyone's surname Nandini Khanna Singhania Goenka. And other siblings also have no problem with it as they all love me a lot. (Well they are not like some other siblings who would be jealous of each other)

Well, everyone pampered me and I pampered my baby Navu... she is my cousin, but I never treated her like that... I always treated her like my sister and daughter.

All of us siblings are together since childhood...we are also friends with each other...Kartik bhai, V bhai and Arya bhai are friends...Anika di and Naira bhabhi are besties too.

Abhi and Sid are best friends and I and Shanaya are sisters and also I, Shanaya and Navya are best friends.

I and Sid are best friends. We share an inseparable bond...we both know each other inside and out.

One day when I was coming from my school with others.. I saw some boys insulting and humiliating a boy and two girls… While the boy tries to save the two girls but fail. So, I went there and punched one of the boys while others ran away after seeing me and my brothers being punched them .

After that incident I took three of them to my home and told mom's father what happened when I was coming from school... and I also requested them to let them stay with us from now on... and surprisingly they all are okay with it and so are my siblings, and you know they are none other than Madhyam, Lucky and Soha.

Those three started living with us like a family and in school we all siblings together made a band Dazzlers because we all had interest in music and dance. We all started becoming famous as Dazzlers from school itself but we never lived our identity at that time and when we all were in college..someone tried to attack me because of my father's enmity...and they targeted me because I was their weakness at that time...so, they sent me to India because the whole world knows that Khanna, Singhania and Goenka never went to India and never wanted to go.

So, I went across India... and there I started acting as if I am a middle class girl who has a different identity as Nandini Murthy... a middle class girl who comes from a village...
After living like a middle class person for two months I got a scholarship from the famous Space College... Then how do you know me that I have my own sources to get scholarship. On my first day of college. I met Fab5 and guess what I did.. I punched Manik Malhotra. Because first he and his friends played a dirty prank on my younger sister and then broke my Manish's dad's pen which was his last memory. So, I punched him.

Life After Separation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें