Chapter - 24

Precap - Time skilled for two weeks.
At present time all are doing arrangement for haldi.

-------------------------------------------–-------------
In Singhaniya mansion .

There is alot of hussle bustle going in mansion . And our grooms and brides are taking rest bcoz today is their  marriage first function so , they need to be look best.

And our nandini is giving instructions to all the workers bcoz it's her brother's wedding function it's have to look best na.
And others dazzler's are doing other arrangements.
While their parents are looking at other arrangements and also taking care of naira.

Nandini - Mom maa.. You guys go and get ready. Bhabhi you also go.

Naira - No , I don't want to go.

Nandini - Arr , it's your brother haldi . You don't want to enjoy it. Hmm , leave it , we both will go on a icecream date in evening if you get ready for the function .

Listening icecream name naira mouth filled with water. There parents are listening their conversation and smiling seeing their bond.

Naira (excitedly) -  Really , we will go on icecream date.

Nandini - Yes , but in evening , now go and get ready.

Naira nodded and leave with akshara and ishita. Raman and naitik also leave .

Soon all younger come and see nandini is found her doing something on her phone

Mukti - Diduuu....

Saying this mukti run toward nandini and hug her while other chuckled seeing her behavior.

Abhi - Now let's get ready guys.

Soha - Yes, come navu, mukku & Lucky come with me. We will get ready together.

Nandini -  Yes , you guys go and get ready...I'll come after sometime.

Sid - And where are you going??

Harshad - Now , what if left nandu... everything is completely done.

Nandini - Surprise ... Bye , I'll directly meet you all in function.

Maddy - Arr but..

Nandini without listening anyone run out , other nodded their head in disbelief and leave for their room.

After 1 hour guest start coming and elder are welcoming them. Malhotra and fab3 are also present at that time.

Guest are dumbstruck seeing the decor.. all are praising their hard work.

Soon boys come with arya and veer.
And girls are coming with shanaya and anika.

Entrance and side decore

Life After Separation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें