Chapter - 25

Recap - Rishi and tanuja entry.
Haldi function with Full masti and fun.
Sidni little romance.
----------------------------------------------------------

Today is mehndi function in evening.

Preparation are going on in full swing.
Dazzler's are doing all arrangement.
Brides and groom are in different mansion bcoz of ritual.
Ishita , akshara and tanuja are with naira bcoz of pregnancy mood swings.

Dazzler's girls except brides and nanz all are doing rehearsal of their dance.

Dazzler's boys with kartik are checking last min arrangement.
While nandini is checking security and doing something else which nobody knows.

Soon ishita tell all the girls to get ready with bride's and boys with groom's.
So , all move except nandini , she goes toward naira room bcoz naira want to see her but everyone known that she don't want to see her but she want something from her.(mood swings 😄)

After 1 hour all guest start coming and elders are receiving them.
Soon boys come with groom's but there is no sign of bride's

Soon girls come with bride's and all boys get lost in their beauty.

Ishita and akshara move toward girls and put kala tika behind their ear.

Ishita - No evil eye one should see my children.

Akshara - You all are looking very beautiful... especially the bride's.

Arya (whining) - Mother, sometimes praise us also even we are your kids.

Nandini - Oh my jealous bro , you are looking so handsome and dashing.

Other dazzler's boys fake cough to gain their attention seeing this naira said.

Naira - Don't worry my brother's you all are looking so handsome and hot that girls will go flat over your look.

Dazzler's boys - Thank you dii/bhabhi .

Raman - But my daughter's are looking so beautiful that is why you guys are so head over heal in love with them.

Listening raman all chuckled while fab3 are surprised by their behavior.

Sid - True papa. They all are looking so much beautiful that anyone can fall for them.

Kartik (teasing) - Bro , keep an eye on your girl... Or else someone will take her away.

While all are enjoying teasing each other.

Akshara - Come guys, lets start the function. And bride's go sit over there.

Life After Separation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें