Chapter - 23

Recap - Nandini call some doctor . Soon doctor come and check naira as well other too.
At last they get to know that naira is pregnant.

-----------------------------------------------------------

All are smiling listening her talks and while elders are having proud on her. How she take care of everyone .

Nandini - So , you both are going for checkup tomorrow.

Kartik - Yes , I have already taken a appointment from the doctor.

Soon all hear nandini phone ring , seeing the caller id nandini excused her and go little away from all like they cant hear talk.
After the call nandini come and sit beside arya and put her head on his shoulder while he take her in a side hug. Suddenly nandini remember something .

Nandini - What happened to that Smith meeting kabir.

Cabir - Yrr, Nanz cancel that deal . You know , they didn't even prepared a good presentation.

Raj - By the way, what's ur profession kids.

Kartik - I'm CEO of Goenka Industry.

Naira - I'm Owner of Akshara dance academy.

Veer - Im CEO of Singhaniya industry and I'm part of dazzler's a drummer.

Anika - I'm Co-Ceo of goenka industry and base guitarist of dazzler's.

Arya - I'm CEO of Khanna industry.

Shanaya - I'm 2nd owner of akshara dance academy and I'm manager of dazzler's.

Abhi - I'm Co owner of khanna industry and owner of lifeline hospital. And I'm also Congasist of dazzler's.

Mukti - I'm co owner of lifeline hospital and electric guitarist of dazzler's.

Harshad - I'm Manager of SS company &  guitarist of dazzler's .

Soha - I'm The manager of Ishara and pianist of dazzler's

Cabir -  I'm CFO of SN company and  2nd drummer of dazzler's

Navya - I'm owner of Ishara fashion house and I'm also a keyboard of dazzler's.
I'm known as Navi in fashion world.

Maddy - I'm CFO of Q labels and electric guitarist of dazzler's.

Lucky -  I'm The COO of NK industry and violinist of dazzler's.

Sid - I'm Owner of SS company , SN company and Q label's . Co-owner of singhaniya industry. And I'm male lead singer and guitarst of dazzler's.
Well I'm known as SS in business world .

Nandini - I'm Owner of NK industry , SN company and Q label's.
I'm also owner of Ishara fashion house and 3rd owner of akshara dance academy.
Female lead singer of dazzler's.
Well I'm known as NK in business world and Nancy in Fashion world.

Here listening youngsters professional all malhotra and fab3 are shocked. Most shocked to know about Nandini is NK and sid is SS . For alya she is shocked to the core bcoz the most famous designer , her favorite nancy and navi are navni.
As well as they shocked about knowing dazzler's as they are world famous band.

Manik (still shock) - You are joking right nandini , how can this even possible you are NK the famous business tycoon.(huh.. khud ke alava aur koi famous nahi dikhta hai kya.. self obsessed man.. how many are agree with me. )

Alya (Shocked) - Yes , You are joking , you guys can't be nancy and navi . Bcoz they are world famous fashion designer .

Hearing them elder get confused but younger are glaring them. Having enough of their non sense nandini stand up with attitude.

Life After Separation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें