Introduction

As a Fatui your most important thing is to serve the Tsaritsa and carry out any mission send by her your way. Since you were young you served her and made your way up the ranks, right now you work by the Queens side as one of her royal servants. That means you are responsible for dealing with who to assing the missions straight from the Tsaritsa herself, but today it was going to change.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"You have called for me your highnes."
I said after bowing to the Queen, I didn't dare to make eye contact until she allowed me too.
I might have served under her all my life but I was just one of the milions of subjects that she needed to make her dream come true.
" I have called you here to inform you that your place of work has been changed"
Scared i quickly looked up at her and as quickly i looked back down. If it's the order straight from the Tsaritsa herself then i have nothing to worry about.
" You have showed your full loyalty and respect for me i have decided that you are the perfect candidat"
Will i finally get a mission outside th-
"You will be working as an assistant of a harbringer"
I take back what i said, i have everything to worry about. I am Doomed.
" T-thank you your Majesty, I swear to do my out most best"
My voice trembeled and i felt my face getting pale.
" That is all, you can leave now"
She said, not even sparing me a look with her dark cold eyes
" Of course your Majesty"
-----------------

(This chapter is short but the next one will be much longer)
Have a good day or night!