What was my name?

As Childe woke up and began to sit straight he moved a litlle farther away from me.

Childe: "Who are you? Were are we?"

Y/N: "Sir it is not the best time for jokes. We should be going back and report the mission."

I moved myself closer to him and reached my hand out but in that same moment my leg decided to remind me how much hurt i was, wich resulted in me almost screaming out in pain.

Childe: "Your leg! You are bleeding!"

He stopped me from moving any further.

Childe: "We have to get a doctor!"

Did he actually not remember anything? How did this happen? The Tsaritsa must hear about this.

Y/N: "I will be fine Sir, but you should take a look at yourself"

I'm not sure how to take care of people with amnesia so this might be... interesting.
Childe looked as if he was thinking about something, he had an angry and panicked look on his face. After a moment he crouched and put his hands under me.

Y/N: "What are you-?!"

Before i had time to react he picked me up bridal style, he was very carefull but it didn't change the fact that i felt as if my bones were all under a great pressure. I yelped both in pain and suprise.

Childe: "I will carry you so tell me were can we get help?"
---------------
I wasn't sure how should i feel about this, is this really one of the Harbringers? Was he like this before serving the Tsaritsa? I just hope that as soon as he gets his memories back he won't kill me. I glanced up at his face, now that could get a better look at his apperance i noticed he is handsome. I can bet there is a bunch of women going after him.

Childe: "You have been staring at me for a while, am i really that handsome? Make you miss a beat?"

He said with a sly smile on his face it actually made me blush so i looked away in a hurry.

Childe: "Is this the place?"

I look at the buildings that are starting to form behind the falling snow.

Y/N: "Yeah, we are here"

We are home now so i can finally rest.

Childe: "Hey! Don't fall asleep yet!"

I feel so dizzy.

Childe: "Did you hear me?!"

So tired. I will close my eyes for just a moment.

Childe: "God damn it!"

For just a second.
-------------
When i waked up i found my self laying in bed. I could hear the crackle of the fire. As i struggled to get up i noticed a similar figure sleeping next to me. And then it hit me, everything that has happend it wasn't a dream. The pain was enough of a proof. But what the hell was he doing in a bed with me?
As i was asking myself milions of questions the person beside me has awoken. He looked relieved and tired as if he just waked up from a bad dream. The man put his hands on my shoulders and gently made me lay back down.

Childe: "You finally waked up, that's great. The doctor said you should be resting now so don't get up, if you will need anything just call me."

Wow he really had to hit his head hard to be talking like this. His voice was soft as if he was talking to a small child.

Y/N: "Sir i don't quite follow, why are you treating me this way?"

Childe: "First of all, please do not call me Sir. Second, you did save our lifes after all if you didn't help me back there i would have probably died under the rubble."

Y/N: "That is my duty to assist and serve you Sir"

Childe: "I told you to not call me Sir"

Y/N: "Then what shall i call you.... Sir"

Childe: "Call me Childe or Tartaglia that is what the lady from before called me. Her name was Signora if i remember correctly."

Y/N: "Sir- Childe i understand that Miss Signora has informed you of everything you need to know?"

Childe: "Yes she has at least i think so."

That would mean less work for me to do.

Y/N: "But wait... Childe who's room are we in?"

Childe: "I'm pretty sure they said it was my room"

Nah ah i am getting out off here.

Y/N: "Then i will move to my room. Thank you for everything S- Childe. I will not trouble you any longer."

Childe: "You are not going anywhere"

He again held his hands on my shoulders this time pressing me into the mattress.

Childe: "I still have some questions for you"

Y/N: "Go ahead then, i will answer anything you ask"

Childe: "Okay then, who are you too me?"

Y/N: "I'm your personal assistant, i oversee all the work sent to you and plan your schedules, if you are unable to attend certain matters it is my job to do them for you."

Childe: "Got that, then tell me... what happened that day?"

Y/N: "We were suposed to deal with a traitor, there was a big fight before i could realize the building collapsed..."

Childe: "I see... Tell me... As my assistant you are suposed to help me with anything right?"

Y/N: "That is my job yes"

Childe: "Then i want you to help me get my memories back"

Y/N: "I belive the best person that could help you is your family or anyone that was close to you."

Childe: "Well i don't know who else could help me other then you. So it's settled! We will try everything after you get a bit better!"

Huh, he seems much nicer now...

973 words