Epilogue

When Sage and Isaac came back from their honeymoon, they found Garrick had already proposed to Morgan and she said yes!

Their wedding was a year later on a beach in the summer.

️Sage walked her down the aisle with Clara as her matron of honor and Brandon as the best man. A few tears were shed and they were officially Mr. and Mrs. Robbins.

The six stayed a team for their missions defeating evil all over the world.

Their favorite mission was still their first together.

Mr. Song and Mrs. Melody were married a few years later, so the agencies combined.

Four years after their wedding, Sage and Isaac had a baby boy.

His name was Richard Frost.

A year after that, twin baby girls were born to Clara and Brandon, Monica and Alisha, and Morgan and Garrick had a baby girl named Ashton.

They all lived within a mile of each other, so they were together often.

The girls went on girls' nights regularly, while the guys took care of the kids.
Isaac and Sage visited Ruby at least once a year to see Sage's...well, their family.

They all stayed together through ups and downs.

They grew up and had everything they could ever want...children, friends, family.

And the story ends with these magical words:
They Lived Happily Ever After...
The End.