Chapter 3

It's just noon and supposed to be a lunch break but Iruka-sensei had some work so he informed us that today we would've classes till noon and after that we can leave home. He wouldn't have let us go like this if it wasn't the end of weekdays,today is Friday.

I got up from my seat, everyone did,we left the class. I walked beside Naruto, along with Kiba,Shino, Choji and Shikamaru. Kiba and Shino live next door to my apartment, Shikamaru and Choji are a block away from us in a walkable distance. Sakura and Ino are a few blocks away. Sasuke resides in Uchiha compound, a bit far away and little isolated.

How can I forget? I've two more friends, girls,Hinata and Tenten. Hinata's cousin is in our class too but I've not spoken to him yet,his name is Hyuga Neji. Tenten lives near Shikamaru's place. Hinata, obviously in a Hyuga compound, that's a little far too,near Uchiha's.

"Shall we go to Ichiraku Ramen?" Naruto shouted as we neared that ramen shop. He knows that I wont refuse to accompany him,so he looked at others.

"Nope." Kiba and Shino said in unison and they continued to walk past us.

"Yay!I'm in." Choji jumped in excitement,holding his crisps packet in his hand. You can never find Choji without any snack in his hand.

"What a drag!" Shikamaru sighed with no emotion. He's always like this.

"Don't be like that." I said to Shikamaru and held his elbow and pulled him inside the ramen shop.

We had ramen,it tasted really awesome but I will never own it up to Naruto, if I did,then he'll stop bragging about Ichiraku ramen to me,I really enjoy when he becomes overexcited and hyper while bragging about anything. Naruto and I waved at Choji and Shikamaru before heading to our apartment. We found Kiba and Akamaru waiting by our door.

"What's up guys?" I asked them while Naruto unlocked the door and opened it. "Come on in." I gestured them to step in.

All of us settled in the living room. I got Akamaru from Kiba and petted him by ruffling the hair in his neck, he really loves it.

"Choji's birthday is coming up. What shall we do?" Kiba asked.

We celebrate everybody's birthday by making the birthday babies cut the cake at 7 in evening and give them gifts,then we all would stay over in the house where the party is thrown. It's so much fun. The only changes we make to the plan is the venue of the party.

"MAKE HIM CUT THE CAKE." Naruto shouted making Akamaru bark at him.

"I know that dumbo. Shut up,I'm not talking to you." Kiba snapped at Naruto. I just chuckled at Naruto's expression.

"We can have it here,in our apartment." I declared, I know Naruto wont abject.

"Let's go for shopping gifts and groceries in the evening. Are you coming along?" I asked Kiba.

"Sure." He smiled.

-------

It's 5pm, I, Naruto, Kiba, Shino, Sakura, Ino, Tenten were walking in streets heading to the gift shop and grocery store. We didn't call Shikamaru because Choji might get suspicious, since he lives next door. Hinata couldn't make it and Sasuke never hangs out with us but I wanted him to do so.

"So who's coming with me to grocery store?" I asked them as we came to halt in front of a grocery store.

Kiba, Tenten and Naruto raised their hands in the air. The others left,heading to the gift shop. They would get some extra gifts for us, Shikamaru and Hinata too.

After half an hour,we purchased all required groceries and walked to our apartment. Kiba and Naruto carried the bags while I was carrying Akamaru,Tenten was free. Akamaru was hiding inside Kiba's top while we were shopping since he is not allowed inside the shop.

The others were already back from their shopping and was resting in Shino's apartment. Shino went along with Ino,Sakura and Tenten to walk them home while me,Naruto and Kiba piled up the gifts in my room and stuffed the groceries in the kitchen cabinets.

After Naruto I'm little close to Kiba. And Akamaru too.

------
;) Just a filler chapter.

Vote. Comment. Follow.