Chapter 21

This chapter may be dull. Please bear with it. ❤__❤
If you like it then Vote& Comment. ✌
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

We arrived at the Akatsuki base at 8pm and made our way straight to a room. I could hear some guys shouting in the living room as we passed through it. I guess, it's the other Akatsuki members but from the sound of it, they seemed so childish.

Itachi knocked on the door and we entered after we heard a deep voice asking us to come in.

"Leader-sama she's the girl, I had been talking to you about." Itachi said pointing to me. There was a guy behind a desk with some files and papers piled up on it. He had lot of piercings on his face and ears. He had a blank face too, like Itachi-kun. His gaze shifted to me now. He was so intimidating, I was about to pee in my shorts.

"Hello, leader-sama." I said with a bow.
"Nice to finally meet you, Yamazaki Hana." He said with a small smile on his face. " You can stay here till you become strong. Itachi will train you. Let me tell you something that only the Third Hokage, Itachi and I know. You aren't supposed to become a ninja, as per your father's request but you have to do it in order to stay alive, since Orachimaru is behind you just for your healing ability but you do possess another powerful ability. I would explain about it after you are fully ready by Itachi. Now don't confuse yourself. Follow Itachi's orders and train hard." He said without any expression at all but I was showing too many emotions. I was terribly shocked about my so called 'another powerful ability' and then I'm gonna become a ninja.

"I'll do my best." I didn't know what else to say. I was dumbstruck.

"You can send messages to Konoha saying that you are staying with us. Anyways, we are planning to be ally with them, once the new Hokage is appointed. " Leader-sama informed me. Ally with Konoha? Sounds good but scary at the same time.

I just nodded.

"You can stay either in Itachi's room or Konan's room." He said before Itachi and I could exit the room.

"Who's Konan, Ita-kun?" I asked him as we walked to living room, I guess.

"I'm taking you there already, to meet the other members. I didn't wanna do this but leader-sama asked me to." He said and we entered the living room where some guys were on the couches and two on floor.

Ita-kun introduced me to them and I learned their names too. They are Kisame, Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, Tobi, Kakuzu, Zetsu and Konan, the only female member of Akatsuki. The leader-sama's name was Pein. Weird name, right? I told Ita-kun that I wanted to stay in his room and he didn't mind.

"Go straight, turn left and then right, you'll find my room with my name on the door. Start with your letter, I would be there in few minutes." Itachi told me and handed me his room key. I nodded and headed to his room.

I found his room and stepped in after opening the door. I found a table and a chair at one side of the room. I settled down on the chair, pulled out a paper and a pen and started writing. I decided to write it to Kakashi since he's the next person whom I look up to after the Hokage.

I wrote all the required information but I didn't mention that Itachi saved me. I had just mentioned that an Akatsuki member saved me. I let out a sigh when thoughts about my friends crossed my mind.

--------

I felt somebody poking my cheek and calling out for me in distant. I scrunched my face in annoyance as the poking didn't stop. My eyes shot open, only then I realized that I had fallen asleep after finishing up with the letter as I waited for Itachi to show up.

The person in front startled me so I screamed and fell back from the chair but I landed on somebody's hands. It was Kisame.

"Don't need to be scared, kid. It's just us." Kisame said with a grin, exposing his shark teeth.

"I tried so hard to wake you up, un." Deidara said. So, he was the one who kept poking on my cheek!

"What's the time and where's Itachi?" I asked Kisame, still sitting comfortably on his hands.

"It's 10pm and Itachi asked us to get you to kitchen." Kisame answered and started to walk out with me in his hands with Deidara in tow. I, somehow jumped down from his hands and walked beside him.

It was little dark and as we neared a place it was pitch black. No lights at all. So, I held Kisame's arm. He kept walking into the dark and stopped somewhere in dark. The lights were turned on and I found myself standing near a huge table, I assume it's the dining table, with all of them standing in the sides of the table and Ita-kun standing at the middle of the front end of the table, with his signature smirk. He, then slowly moved aside, revealing something resting on the table. Before I could figure out, what was happening, they all shouted.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANA."

Awe. I felt so touched. There's a cute cake on the table. Ita-kun grabbed me to it and handed me a kunai to cut the cake.

I made a wish before blowing out the candles and then cut the cake. I fed Leader-sama first, then Ita-kun and continued feeding others. They fed me some cake too.

We had dinner and headed off to bed.

I didn't have any spare clothes to change before going to bed so I decided to sleep in the same dress but Ita-kun gave me his T-shirt which came till my knees. I slipped inside the covers beside him.

"Thanks for the cake, Ita-kun." I said as I snuggled against him.

"I'm seeing you after these many years and moreover it's your birthday too. So, I requested leader-sama and he agreed right away." He said as he played with my hair.

"I love you, Ita-kun." I said and placed my head on his chest.

"Love you too, Hana." He kissed me on forehead and wrapped his hand around me.

It's like déjà vu. I had been this close with Sasuke. Tears escaped my eyes as I thought about him but I forced myself to sleep.