Chapter 9

Few weeks had passed. I'm really training hard as Hokage's assistant. My initial training was that I had to organize the reports given to Hokage by the teams that go on any missions.

My friends had been to some missions too. I'm really proud of them. Naruto did become a genin and receive Iruka-sensei's headband. That's really touchy.

Now,I'm currently cleaning my apartment since it's weekend.

"Hana,I'm going out for a while. Bye." Naruto waved goodbye. I think he's gonna train because he's been really stressed out for past few days thinking so hard about defeating Sasuke.

I don't know why these guys push so much.

I saw a bird holding on a message,perch on my window. I read the message.

'Come to my office. ~Hokage.' It said.

---------

"Good morning,Hokage-sama." I said as I entered his room and walked to his table.

"Good morning dear. I've a new task for you that's outside this building. I'm sure you can do it." He said in his raspy voice as he looked up from the paper he's been reading before I entered.

"O-okay. What is it?" I trailed off.

"I want you to be with three sand ninjas who wish to stay here for a week. You gotta show them your hospitality and make them feel at home." He said.

Wow,sounds easy.

"Um- I'll do my best Hokage-sama. When are they getting here?" I asked so that I can finish up my other pending works.

Before Hokage could answer,there was a knock on the door.

"They are here." Hokage-sama smirked at me. "Come in."

The three ninjas,who I assume as sand ninjas,entered the room. One had some purple paintings or tattoos on his face with a puppet tied up to him, second one was a blonde girl with spiky four ponytails with a huge stuff tied behind her back. The last one looked worse than Sasuke, self-centered guy I guess,he had red color hair with symbol of love on his left side of his forehead and a gourd shaped stuff tied to his back.

"Welcome to Konoha." Hokage-sama greeted them. The two of them bowed in respect except for the red-head. So,he is highly arrogant too.

"Hana! Meet Kankuro,Temari and Gaara of sand." Hokage introduced them to me. So the arrogant one's name is Gaara, huh?

"This is Hana. She'll be with you guys,on your stay here. You can ask her for any help." Hokage told them.

"We don't need a babysitter." Redhead deadpanned.

"I'm sorry for my little brother,Hokage-sama. Thank you for your offer but we can be on our own." Kankuro said with a smile.

"I promise that she'll not bother you guys in anyway. It's my small offer. She's getting trained as my assistant so it's part of her training. She's our village's favourite person. So,you might like her company too." Hokage pushed a bit. Why's he telling them that I'm a favourite person? Am I really?

"If you say so,Hokage-sama." Temari sounded as though they had accepted.

"Hana,take this key. It's in the next block to your apartment." Hokage handed me the key.

With that I led them out of the Hokage's office,entered the streets. We walked in absolute silence. I knew that they were already pissed off with Hokage's offer and I didn't wanna piss them more by starting a random conversation.

I led them,Kankuro and Temari right behind me and Gaara,far behind. Then I heard some kids yelling something and run away from us,more likely from Gaara. I turned to listen to their yelling clearly.

"Monster." Two kids yelled as they hid behind a tree. Gaara looked emotionless but that word did hurt him. I don't know how,but I think he's hurt by that word. He gave death glare to those kids. If I had gotten that glare when I was a kid,I might've died or passed out on spot. I immediately charged towards those kids.

"Hana,he's a monster. When he-" One of the kids started complaining but I cut them off.

"Guys! He's our guest. Treat him with respect. Now, apologize to him and greet him for his visit to our village." I told them and took them near Gaara. He did look scary but I just did it.

The kids hid behind me as we got closer to him. Kankuro and Temari stood still. Kids peeked from behind me at Gaara.

"Guys,come on." I whined.

"Sorry." They said in unison and, "Have a great time in Konoha." One of the kid said.

Gaara's eyes became wide. He just shook his head at the kids.

"Bye, Hana-chan." The kids ran to continue their game.

------