Chapter 12

"Shall we go out for dinner?" I asked everyone who were in the living room. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. I wonder why Sasuke didn't leave yet. I just wanted to lighten up Naruto's mood since he looked so down after hearing about my alternative month visit to Hidden sand village. Kakashi left after getting the information what he needed to hear.

"Yeah,okay." Sakura got up from the couch along with me. Sasuke nodded and he got up too but Naruto didn't move. So, I dragged him out by holding his collar.

"HAAANAA." Yeah,that's Naruto whining at my hold.

I let go of his collar and the four of us walked in silence to Ichiraku ramen,it's the only place to cheer up Naruto.

------

~Sasuke~

After hearing about Gaara's assault on Hana, I felt a strange feeling, fear and a usual feeling,anger. I feared on the thought that I almost lost Hana and got furious on that sand guy for hurting her. Though,she made it clear to us that he's her cousin,I can't forgive him and gonna repay when I meet him next time.

Kakashi-sensei left after she told us the whole story. Normally I would leave a place as soon as possible if it's not regarding missions,exams and a meeting with either Hokage or Kakashi-sensei. I couldn't leave now because I wanted to protect my only true friend.

"Sasuke." Hana made me come out of my thoughts as she called out for me and patted on a nearby stool in ramen shop,only then I realized that I was standing still at the entrance of the shop while the others had already settled on their seats. I gave my signature uchiha smirk and walked over to the stool and sat beside Hana.

We ordered our ramens and Hana was fidgeting with Naruto's hair to cheer that fool and Sakura was looking at me with her eyes popping out in the shape of heart. Geez,this pink hair never gets tired. I immediately turned away.

We got our ramen and Naruto's face immediately got lit up. I'm not gonna look at Sakura and Hana started eating her ramen. I placed my first mouth of ramen into my mouth and Hana shot me a shocking question.

"Can you stay at my place for tonight?" She asked with a ramen hanging out of her mouth. She's cute and funny at times.

"Hn." I meant okay but she looked unsure of my reply and the ramen is still out. "I'll stay." I said with understandable words. She smiled and immediately sucked that hanging ramen.

I chuckled. She's the only person who makes me smile.

----

~Hana~

I felt a bit down due to my cousins departure so I asked Sasuke to stay back. I don't even know why I did it! He accepted too.

"It's getting late. Bye guys." Sakura said as she headed to leave but she shot a flirty look at Sasuke before leaving, "Good night,Sasuke-kun." She turned pink, lighter shade of her hair.

"I'm tired. Shall we leave too?" Naruto asked me as he rubbed one of his eye. Awe,he's like a small kid.

"Sure." We got up and left the ramen shop.

.....

"What's he doing here?" Naruto asked when Sasuke entered our apartment along with us.

"I asked him to stay back." I made a puppy dog face before Naruto could either shot me with further questions or push Sasuke outside.

"Fine but I'm not sharing my room with him. There's a talk going on already that we both are gay. Let him sleep on the couch." Naruto said with his arms crossed and his face turned away from us. Dramaqueen.

Sasuke pierced him with his deadly glare and Naruto glared back at him with his so called death-glare. It was going on for few seconds.

"Naruto,you don't have to share your room with him. Go to bed." I deadpanned.

"Sasuke you can sleep in my room. I'll take the couch." I gave him a warm smile and took him to my room.

I took a pillow and a blanket before heading to the living room.

"Hana!" Sasuke called out in a low voice.

"Mmm?" I turned around as I stood by the door.

"Sleep here." He gestured to the bed, "And I'll sleep on the floor because I don't get nightmares when you are beside me."

I was surprised to hear such a thing from Uchiha Sasuke.

"You can sleep on the bed. I don't mind." I gave my warm smile and walked over to the right side of my bed. He sat on the left side.

Both of us laid down and stared at the ceiling,then I turned to his side.

"You can move up here permanently or come here whenever you wish to." I said.

"Hn." He said and turned to face me.

"Good night." I whispered.

"Night." He replied.

With that I drifted off to sleep and felt him snuggling against me after sometime. So,I put my hand around him and placed my hand on his chest and patted to soothe him.

You'll never get nightmares my friend.