Chapter 20

vote. comment. follow.❤
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
~Hana~

I and Itachi disappeared in poof and appeared near a... waterfall? Yeah, you heard me right, we landed on some rocks near a waterfall. He placed me on my foot and I had no clue what to do or what he's planning to do with me. I sat down at the edge of the rock with my legs hanging down. To my surprise, Itachi sat next to me too.

"Are you gonna kill me ? Or use my body just like how that weird snake guy tried to?" I asked in a low voice with my head low.

"Hn?" He said. My head snapped immediately at him. You gotta be kidding me! He just sounded like Sasuke. I kept glaring at him and he turned to face me too. His onyx orbs stared into my purple orbs. Thank God his Sharingan is turned off, if not I might have jumped into the waterfall and ended my life in fear.

"Anyway, thanks for bringing me out of that hell. I don't mind even if you push me into this waterbed but don't torture me to death because I've not experienced so much physical pain till now." I again hung my head low to avoid his gaze.

"Seriously?" He asked and made me look at him as though he's got a third eye on his forehead or something.

"Wh-what's wrong?" I stuttered. Did I piss him off too much? I'm going to die.

"You don't remember anything at all?" He asked with his gaze still on me.

"Remember what?" I asked in confusion. Did I lose part of my memory? Then, I heard the bells jingle. He took off the hat and turned his collar down, revealing his face. He did look like Sasuke a bit and also like....Ita-kun???

"It-Ita-kun?" I whispered with suspicion and shock.

"So you didn't recognize with my face being covered up? I see." He smirked. Gosh, the same old grin which he used to give me when I was a small kid.
Ita-kun whom I just figured out to be Itachi, used to visit me very often when I had been living with the Third Hokage as I barely learned to walk and talk. Ita-kun/Itachi was an ANBU officer. He used to play with me whenever he visits the Third. We were really close back then and suddenly he stopped visiting me, when I asked Hokage-sama about it, he told me that Ita-kun was busy with missions and that's when the Uchiha clan was massacred. Even Hokage didn't tell me that Ita-kun was none other than Uchiha Itachi and he was the murderer of his clan.

I think there's a fair reason behind this massacre. So I'm not gonna back away from my Ita-kun or be terrified of him.

"ITA-KUN." I cried in happiness and attacked him on a tight hug. He pulled me and made me sit on his lap and hugged me back.

"Happy birthday." He kissed me on my head as I pulled back.

I felt too happy for two things, 1) Itachi is my Ita-kun and 2)I'm sure he won't kill me.

"Thanks, Ita-kun." Happy tears poured out.

"I was on my way to Konoha to visit you but your scent was leading me away from Konoha and that's how I found you in that snake's place." He said with lot of concern and worry flashing in his eyes.

I, then told him what that snake monster did to me and planned on taking over my body as though it was a box or something and noticed Itachi clenching his fist.

"So, where are you taking me now?" I asked.

He lifted me up along with him as he got up and placed me on my feet. He held my hand and started walking to God knows where.

"I'm taking you to the Akatsuki." He stated and I stopped on my foot in utter shock.

"Just because you can't kill me with your own hands, you are gonna hand me over to them, right?" I asked with a low voice.
"No, Hana." Itachi chuckled, "I wouldn't let anybody hurt you. Ever." Last part was a bit serious.

"You'll find out when you get there." With that we continued to walk. Actually we moved two feet from where I halted a few seconds ago, Itachi did some hand signs and we took off to Akatsuki's hideout in a poof.

I wonder what the Akatsuki have in store for me.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫