Chapter 17

Vote. Comment. Follow.☺⭐
——–——————————————

I woke up when I heard a thud outside my room but I wasn't prepared to see what's behind my room door since I'm all alone in my apartment and it's around midnight. I miss Kiba now. He would've stayed with me but he's gone on a mission now.

Knock knock.

Now I'm at verge of fainting yet I managed to pull myself up from my bed and walked to the door. After taking a deep breath, I slowly turned the door knob and peeked my head out through the door and checked if there's any intruder. I couldn't find anyone, so I walked out of the room and tried hitting kitchen but some creep closed my eyes from behind and I let out a bloodcurdling scream.

"Shhhh." A male voice said from behind.

"What do you want?" I spoke up as tears poured out.

"Stay still for a while and I'll let you go." Owner of that male voice said.

I'm doomed. I did as he asked me to do.

After what seemed like few minutes, he did remove his hand from my eyes and suddenly the lights in the living got lit up, meaning, there are some more intruders. I struggled to keep up with the sudden brightness so I rubbed my eyes and slowly scanned my apartment. It may be my last day too, who knows?

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANA." I heard a very familiar voice shout from behind my head, when I turned around, I was awestruck.

It was my world's best friend, Uzumaki Naruto, holding a cake with some candles lit on it along with Kakashi and Jiraya-sama.

I couldn't talk as tears over took my words.

"Sweetheart, don't cry. And I'm sorry for scarring the crap out of you." Jiraya-sama came closer and gave me a warm hug.

"OI! PERVY SAGE. DON'T TOUCH MY FRIEND." Naruto yelled at Jiraya-sama rushed to my side.

"Shut up!" Jiraya-sama spat at him.

Wonderful sensei and student.

I giggled.

"Happy birthday, Hana." Kakashi gave a sideways hug, holding my shoulder.

"Thanks a lot, everyone." I said as I leaned against Kakashi's chest.

"I thought you left the village, for your training." I asked Naruto as he placed down the cake on the living room table.

"Yeah! We did. I told pervy sage that it's your birthday today and I felt like seeing you. So, he brought me here just like how Kakashi-sensei used to appear with a puff of smoke." He said with a wide grin but Kakashi and Jiraya-sama sweatdropped.

"It really means a lot." I ran and hugged Naruto.

"Shall we cut the cake now?" Kakashi asked. I think he wanna scurry back to his home and read his book.

I made a small wish and blew the candles before cutting the cake. I fed Naruto first, then Jiraya-sama and finally Kakashi. After which Naruto and I finished the rest of the cake.

"Go back to sleep." Jiraya-sama said as they were ready to leave. I nodded and hit my bed. I think they all left.

I didn't make just a wish but many. I wished for Sasuke to come back soon, Naruto should learn how to handle the nine-tail's power, Gaara shouldn't be viewed as a monster anymore and my final wish was the weirdest of all, I want to see Itachi.

Sleep swept it's wings over me.....

---------

I woke up with a smile as the surprise visit flashed in my mind. I quickly did my daily routine and headed to the street. The villagers, whoever happened to come across, wished me. I went to a nearby shop and got some candies to distribute it to kids.

Evening.

My day went well so far. I did cut another cake in Hokage's office that was bought by ANBU officers.

I'm currently walking towards the KIA stones to see my parents memorial. I spent few minutes there and walked back to apartment, that's when something unexpected happened.

I got knocked out by someone. Another birthday surprise?