Chapter 22

~Kakashi~

We were so much worried about Hana. She just disappeared on her birthday. I received a letter from Hana today, which is a week after her birthday, only then I felt relieved a bit but the place she's staying at made me uncomfortable. She's staying with the freaking Akatsuki guys. Let me read out the letter again. It said:

Dear Kakashi,

Hana here. I'm fine and safe now. I got kidnapped by Orachimaru on my birthday and he tried to kill me for my ability which I didn't know about before, but an Akatsuki member saved me and took me to their hideout. Akatsuki's leader had permitted me to stay here until I become strong. Please do let me know when the new Hokage is appointed. The Akatsuki wants to talk to the Hokage about something and I wanna get acknowledgement from the Hokage to stay with the Akatsuki for a while.

I miss you all. Tell my friends that I would be back in no time and not to come in search of me. Send word to my cousins too. Gaara would surely try to trace me and get to me but that would only put him in trouble. So, please make them understand.

I gotta go now. I'm allowed to write letters so you may receive anytime. Please, keep your windows opened. ;)

With loads of love,
Hana.

"WHAAAAAAT? AKATSUKI?" Kiba yelled at top of his lungs and made me deaf, literally.

"She's safe for now and that's what we want." I tried to calm him down.

I'm currently in training ground along with, Kurenai and her team, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Asuma and his team, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino and Sakura.

Sakura, Ino and Hinata looked pale. The guys looked so much worried, as I'm and Asuma and Kurenai were confused.

"Are you sure it's from her, Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura popped up her question.

"Yes, it's. It has Akatsuki's seal on it and I'm sure they don't have time to play around." I assured.

"What if they hurt her?" Kiba and Akamaru kept pacing back and forth and seemed so tensed. What can I expect from Hana's best friend?

"Just calm down Kiba. I'm sure she's fine." Shino spoke up to my surprise.

I, somehow made her friends calm down and left the training ground and found the sand siblings entering the village. I gotta convey this message to them. So, I walked towards them.

"Can I've a word with you guys?" I asked in a polite manner.

"What?" Gaara snapped at me as the three stopped walking.

I handed him the letter. His emotionless face immediately showed concern and raging anger and sand started rushing out of his gourd and surrounded him, as he read the letter.

" Aaarggghhhhh." Gaara hollered and tried to fly off but I stopped him.

"Take your hand off of me else I'll kill you even before you know it." Gaara threatened me. By the time Kankuro and Temari read the letter and froze in their place.

"Gaara! She had mentioned about you reacting this way and she doesn't want you or any of us to come behind her either." Temari tried to reason out but this redhead kept growling and giving me death glare.

"So, you are asking me to stay quiet and let her be in the hands of some bunch of murderers." Gaara asked. I had the same question too.

"Gaara! Just calm down. It won't do her any good. She had even mentioned that she would write to us very often." Kankuro tried his share of making redhead understand.

I finally removed my hand from his shoulder when I found him back to normal. The sand siblings asked me to notify them if I receive another letter from Hana, with that they left.

I don't know what am I gonna tell Naruto, if he comes back from his training with Jiraya and ask about her.

Hana, I hope you are really fine and safe.

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Vote. Comment. Follow.