Chapter 15

Shino may look quite reserved but he's the one staying with me till now. The others had left by noon. It's evening and there's no news from Kakashi or Kiba yet.

Just then somebody barged inside my apartment.

Kiba and Akamaru.

"Kiba. What happened? Did you catch up with Kakashi? Where's he?" I ran to Kiba and shot my questions at him and tried to shot some more questions.

"We brought Naruto back but couldn't do that with Sasuke. So, Kakashi let him go. It seemed like Naruto and Sasuke had a huge fight. Now Naruto is in hospital with Kakashi-sensei and I came here to take you there." Kiba said. I was so shocked about the huge fight that Kiba just mentioned.

I and Kiba left to hospital while Shino went back to his apartment.

I noticed Kakashi standing outside a room, probably that's the one where Naruto's been admitted.

"How's he?" I asked Kakashi but before he could answer someone interrupted.

"Hana! We need your help in here." A nurse dragged me inside a room by my wrist.

Naruto was lying on a bed and there stood a doctor, next to his bed. Naruto looked so pale and exhausted with blood stained his clothes. I couldn't see my best friend in such a state but it's part of my training and I gotta do this.

"Hana, wipe the blood off of him. We'll be back with the special healing medicines." With that the doctor and a nurse who had dragged me in, left the room, leaving me all alone with Naruto.

"Why are you so determined?" I whispered as I started taking off his orange jumpsuit. He had some injuries on his chest too.

I started wiping off the blood from his face and chest after putting on my gloves. Once done, I couldn't help but take off my gloves and trail my bare hand over his cleaned wounds. I've no clue why I even did that but I felt like doing so.

When I heard footsteps, I immediately put on my gloves. Doctor and nurse dressed him up.

After what seemed like an hour, dressing was over.

"He might wake up tomorrow morning or tonight itself. So, if you wish to stay here, go ahead." Doctor informed me and left the room.

"Hey." Kakashi whispered as he entered the room along with Kiba.

"He might wake up either tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm planning to stay here. " I told them.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow." Kakashi said and disappeared in a poof.

"Do you want me to stay back along with you?" Kiba asked and Akamaru woofed.

"No, it's okay Kiba. You should go home and rest. Bring food for us tomorrow." I winked at him and he chuckled. We heard the door open and to our surprise, we saw Shino walking in with something in his hand.

"What's up, Shino?" Kiba asked.

"She didn't eat anything from the time she heard about Sasuke and then about this baka. Not even a drop of water. So, I brought her some food." Shino raised his hand and showed that food box. Awe, I felt so touched.

"Oh! When did-" I cut Kiba off.

"That's so sweet of you." I hugged Shino. I think no one had ever done this before. He didn't hug me back but that's not a problem now. I just wanna express my gratitude. Finally, Shino wrapped his free hand that wasn't holding a box, around my waist and Kiba joined the hug too. Akamaru kept licking our faces from Kiba's head, showing his share of affection.

"What's going on here? Could you guys stop crushing my friend?" We heard a weak voice from behind.

Uzumaki Naruto.