Chapter 4

It's 7pm,Naruto and Kiba have left to get Shikamaru and Choji. Lee,Ino and Sakura came here right after lunch. Tenten,Hinata and Neji arrived by 4,Shino,being my boy next door,came few minutes back. We are settled in living room,as usual. Me,Hinata,Tenten and Shino in one couch, Ino and Sakura are sitting down on the floor,playing with Akamaru, Neji and Lee on the other couch. I don't know who invited Neji and Lee, not that I'm complaining, I didn't do it so just wanted to know who did it. It has to be Sakura or Ino, since they are his neighbours.

I put on my favourite clothes, black short shorts that has a symbol of heart at the left side, brown tank top with black long strips on it,over which I put on a boat-neck peach colored top that had a wide neckline that runs horizontally, front and back, almost to the shoulder points, with sleeves till my elbow. I let my hair loose but braided a small part of hair behind my ears. (A/N: See the story's cover pic,that's how Hana looks like at the age of 12 and that's her favourite clothes.)

"Is Sasuke coming?" Sakura asked me,since I'm the only one who talks to him among the people who were present in this room.

"Nope. I wish he does,it would be a better way to get along with all of us." I said,what I really thought.

"Then,go invite him for the party." Shino said from the edge of the couch.

"Yay! I'll do it." Sakura perked up and tried reaching the door but was yanked back by Ino. I was expecting such a reaction from Ino. The girls started fighting about who would invite Sasuke.

" Girls,stop it." Lee yelled as he ran towards them,stood amidst and stretched his hands to push them apart. Sakura and Ino panted heavily,still in Lee's hold.

"Hana,you've to do it. It's better that way. Either Sakura or Ino would probably scare away Sasuke by squealing around him." Shino said and immediately got death glares from the two girls who were at the edge of raging temper. He sunk inside the couch, no one would try to handle those girl's glares.

"Me?" I asked, kinda surprised. I clearly heard him say my name,yet I wanna make it sure. He nodded.

I'm happy about the thought of Sasuke joining us in the party,at the same time I'm not happy about walking alone in the dark. I'm scared to go alone especially in dark. Anyways,I would take my kunai and Akamaru with me.

"Okay! See ya." I carried Akamaru in my hand and left my apartment. I didn't show my fear when I walked out,that's why nobody volunteered to come along with me. I didn't take my kunai since I've Akamaru with me. He is not just a puppy,he can fight too. He is a puppy-ninja.

There were some people hanging around in my street,that made me feel a bit relaxed. As we came to the entrance of uchiha compound, there were barely few street lamps working, which means I gotta face the dark now, to make the situation even worse,the pathway was empty.

I shuddered a bit,when a breeze whirled around me,making me hold on to Akamaru tightly.

CRAP CRAP CRAP. I halted and face palmed myself as I realized that I don't know where Sasuke's house is.

Akamaru barked,tilting it's head up to me. Oh! How can I forget about my tiny friend? I made Akamaru lead me to Sasuke's house.

Akamaru stopped near a huge house and turned to me. So that's Sasuke's house,huh? I carried Akamaru and headed to the door,knocked on it and waited for Sasuke. I'm not even sure,if he's at home.

The door creaked open and Sasuke stood by the door with no expression.

"Hi,Sasuke." I gave my closed eye smile.

"What are you doing here?" He asked a bit confused, yet his face remained expressionless.

"We are throwing a party at my apartment. It would be nice, if you join us too." I said and Akamaru barked,expressing his share of invite too.

"Ugh - Sorry I'm not interested in parties." He said.

I wasn't expecting him to accept my invitation anyway,so I wasn't hurt but my face dropped to a frown.

"Okay! Goodnight Sasuke. I'll get going." I slowly turned around and walked away from his house.

As I crossed the other Uchiha's empty houses,I got a strange feeling gradually racing,as I thought about the massacre and I also felt that someone's watching me,not far behind. The latter thought made my blood freeze and made my eyes teary yet I continued walking.

All of a sudden I felt somebody's hand on my shoulder,making me freeze on my steps. I started trembling and didn't dare to see my kidnapper/killer's face.

-------