Chapter 29

I woke up in my bed and found a note on the table beside my bed. It was from Itachi saying that I shouldn't leave my apartment or try going after Gaara. I sighed, then got out of bed. The clock read 3pm. I must have passed out after using my Kekkai Genkai.

I hit the kitchen, made instant noodles and sat on the counter. I was so much worried about Gaara and now I'm worried about my friends too. Especially Naruto and Sasuke.

"Hana!" Kiba dashed into my apartment literally giving me a mini heart attack.

"You scared me!" My voice cracked as I clutched a piece of cloth on my chest.

"Sorry about that. Gaara is fine but..." He trailed off and struggled to complete the sentence.

"But what? Is Naruto hurt?" I asked, starting to freak out even before Kiba could answer my question.

"No. Just come with me." With that he dragged me out of my apartment to Kami-knows-where.

After a couple of minutes we reached the Konoha hospital. Kiba dragged me to a room. Inside the room, I found exhausted and worried Naruto, worried Kakashi, crying Ino? But why?

"Naruto!" I ran to him and hugged him. "Where's Gaara?" I asked.

"He's fine. He left to Suna in a hurry along with Sakura since Kankuro is wounded badly." He said, not looking at my eyes.

"Kankuro is wounded? I wanna see him too." I was in verge of crying.

"Sakura would look after him but we need you here, Hana." Kakashi spoke up and stood near me.

"Need me? For what?" I asked, confused.

"Haven't you noticed that Sasuke isn't around?" Naruto asked and just then I realized that I hadn't looked out for Sasuke.

"Where's he? Has he left to Uchiha compound?" I asked no one in particular.

Just then, I got a slap from Ino. What the-

"Just shut up bitch." Ino snarled at me. I just stood there dumbfounded.

"He fought with Orachimaru to get your cousin back and once he saved Gaara, he didn't leave the place instead he resumed his fight with Orachimaru accusing him for kidnapping you two years back and killed him." Naruto said as he pushed Ino to the other side.

"He killed him? Unbelievable. Where's-" I was cut off by Ino again but this time she didn't slap me, instead yelled from her place..

"He's fighting for his life, bitch. That's why we want you here." She shouted.

He what? I froze in my place. I couldn't take in her words. He went all the way to kill that snake man!

"Let's get started with his treatments. We are running out of time." A doctor rushed inside the room and informed us. I followed the doctor to Sasuke's room.

My breathe hitched when I saw him laying lifeless on the bed with his body drenched in blood. I felt as if my heartbeat was getting louder and climbing up from the chest to my throat.

Doctor beckoned to me. I walked to the bed, reluctantly.

"Just do something and heal him, Hana. You are our only hope. He has got injected or bitten by Orachimaru before hid death. That poison is multiplying itself and killing him slowly. We don't have any medicine to cure it. You are our only hope. Just do something while I go glance through some old scrolls and get here as soon as I find something useful."  With that the doctor left me.

I had no idea what to do but I gotta do something soon before the poison could  spread all over his body.

"Sasuke?" I whispered, placing my hand on his cheek and then trailed my hand to his chest. By now the injuries on his face and chest, started to get healed.  But he started to turn blue. I don't know how to heal that.

"Sasuke? Don't leave me." I bursted out in tears as I trailed my hands over all over his body to cure him and my tears kept falling on his body too which healed his open wounds much faster than what my hands did.  His pulse were fading slowly.

"Sasuke! I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." I blurted out, still crying my heart out. Only then, I realized my love for Sasuke.

I love Sasuke.

I leaned down, place my head on his chest and cried even more. Just then an idea popped up in my mind. I grabbed a knife from the nearby tray and cut my hand. Blood oozed out. I somehow made Sasuke drink it. I may have a self healing ability but that doesn't work for self harming. So, my blood kept flowing.

The blue color started to fade away gradually and his pulse seemed to get back to normal pace.

"Hana?" Came out Sasuke's groggy voice.

"Sasuke! Are you feeling better?" I asked.

He just nodded his head.

"Sasuke! Thanks for bringing back my cousin." I said, sitting beside him on his bed.

"Hn." He just smirked.

"Shit! Hana. Why's the blood not stopping?" He held my hand and looked at the blood which hadn't healed yet.

"The self harm doesn't heal on it's own. I had to do it to destroy the Orachimaru's poison in your body and feed you my blood." I said as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Whaaaat?" Sasuke's eyes widened and he got out of bed in a lightening speed. Remember? I healed him. He rummaged through some cabinet in the room and rushed to my side. He cleaned the blood and bandaged my hand neatly.

"You didn't have to do that, you know?" I said as he sat beside me after dressing up my cut.

"Are you crazy? I might have lost you again, Hana." He kinda yelled which made me flinch.

"I'm sorry. I can't stand the pain of nearly losing you again." His words came out all of a sudden and made me freeze.

"Sasuke, I-" I was cut off as he placed his lips on mine. I responded to the kiss, obviously.
------

Next chapter may be an epilogue. ;)