Epilogue

We heard somebody clearing their throat and finally pulled back from our kiss. I turned to the direction of the sound. There stood Itachi with a small smile on his face.

"Ita-kun?" I asked as I got up from the bed.

He just waved at me and shifted his gaze to Sasuke. I turned to Sasuke too and found him sending daggers at Itachi.

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke asked through gritted teeth.

"If you think I've come here to see you, you are wrong. I just stopped by to see her." Itachi pointed me and walked forward in my direction.

I've no idea how to react right now. I stood there with wide eyes not sure of the possible outcomes. This whole place might get demolished in a heartbeat if either one of the Uchiha brother use his Sharingan or any other jutsu.

"Do you love her?" Out of the blue a random question escaped Itachi-kun's mouth. I whipped my head in his direction only to find him standing five inches away from me. When did he get here? And what's with that question? By the looks of it, the question was directed to Sasuke. He looked furious and confused at the same time.

"What? Why do you care?" Sasuke snapped back. See, he didn't bother to answer the question, which means he doesn't feel the same way about me, right?

"I care because I love her and I'm gonna take her with me." Itachi blurted and my eyes popped out, literally. He loves me? Noticing my shocked expression Itachi grabbed my waist and pulled me in a hug. I felt safe and all that but I don't love him in that way. Yet, I just stayed quiet with my head rested on his chest.

A groan erupted from Sasuke and the next minute I was yanked backwards, I almost stumbled and fell on the bed. Now Sasuke was standing in front of Itachi and again they were having their staring contest.

Crap! I think their Mangekyō Sharingan is activated or something, since none of them aren't moving. I jumped between them and tried pushing them a few inches away with my hands but the guys were like iron pillars.

"Please, don't fight, if that's what you guys are planning to do." I pleaded looking to and from the brothers. Sasuke sighed and stepped back.

Just then the door bursted open and Naruto, Kakashi, Ino and a doctor walked in. Ino and Naruto looked terrified at the sight while Kakashi looked curious and doctor looked amazed because Sasuke was completely cured. But Sasuke and Itachi didn't mind them at all. They acted as if it was just the three of us present in this room.

"Sasuke you didn't answer my question yet." Itachi said with a blank expression and held my hand.

"You already saw us kissing, right? Then why are you asking such a question?" Sasuke retorted and my face was on fire.

I heard Ino gasp and Naruto snicker in the background.

"Kiss? Is that enough?" Itachi mocked Sasuke and scoffed at him. Without a warning Itachi smashed his lips on mine.

KAAAMMMIIII. PLEASE KILL ME.

My eyes almost jumped out of my socket and it might've reached the floor by now. Itachi's kiss wasn't as same as Sasuke's. His lips was soft. I didn't respond to the kiss and he smirked against my lips. I don't know why. Then again a pair of rough hands yanked me backwards. I groaned inwardly for being swayed here and there.

"How dare you kiss her? She's mine." Sasuke blurted and threw a punch at Itachi. Itachi stumbled back and regained his composure again with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"This is what I'd been waiting to hear from you. It required me to kiss her to get it out of you that you like her!" Itachi asked tiredly. What?

"Huh?" Sasuke furrowed his brows at him.

"Look, I know you love her but I didn't find you confessing anytime soon so I'd to take things in my own hands. Glad my tricks had come out well." Itachi smirked.

"I was gonna confess to her, okay." Sasuke growled in annoyance. "You didn't have to use the 'flirting with my girl' card in order to provoke my emotions. "

"Oh! You were gonna confess? When she becomes a grandmother?" Itachi mocked. I couldn't hold it in, I laughed out loud. Naruto joined me too. Ino had fainted long ago the minute Sasuke had confessed to me.

Sasuke huffed and turned away. Awe, he looked cute.

"So, you don't love her?" Sasuke asked Itachi. Awkward question.

"She's my life. I always love her like my own kid, just like how-" Itachi stopped himself from saying something. But I guessed it though. It was very obvious, right?  He wanted to say that just like how he loves Sasuke. I'm a genius.

I was drowning in emotional ocean by what Itachi- kun had just said but Sasuke was having a blank face. I wanted to complete the unfinished sentence of Itachi to Sasuke but he wouldn't believe it.

"Whatever." Sasuke said in normal tone.

I felt Sasuke isn't that angry on Itachi anymore and did something that no one would expect.

I grabbed Sasuke's hand and pulled him closer to me, then placed Sasuke's hand on Itachi's. Sasuke didn't protest either. Phew, I guess, the Uchiha brothers have patched up finally. They kept staring into each others eyes as if they were lovers. Hehe.

"ENOUGH WITH THE LOOKS. LET'S CELEBRATE." Naruto shouted and tackled Sasuke in a hug.

Awe. Finally everyone's happy. No bad guys because Akatsuki guys are our Allies now and no more Orachimaru. And finally, I got my love of life, Uchiha Sasuke.

--------------

I know the ending was crappy but I'm out of ideas. Please don't hate me. Thanks for reading this story.

P.S : You are very BEAUTIFUL. Don't let others' words make you feel any less beautiful. LOVE U ♥_♥