Brain Dead

Things were quiet between them the next morning as they ate and left the hotel. Though, as they walked down the street, Izuku held Katsuki's hand, drawing comfort from him, so things weren't awkward or weird.

It wasn't until midday, walking through a small suburb, that Izuku finally spoke again. "Have you ever had sex before?"

Katsuki halted, taken aback by the abrupt question. His cheeks reddened and he cleared his throat as Izuku looked up at him. "Uhm... Once. No, twice. I just don't like to count the first time."

Izuku's brows furrowed, nose scrunched. "What? Why?"

The blond sighed, rubbing his neck. "Because... It was Cathy..."

Green eyes bore into him, cogs turning slowly before it clicked. His eyes widened as he gasped. "Cathy!? Cathy Wright!? The Mayor's daughter!?"

"Sshh!" Katsuki hissed, slapping his hand over Izuku's mouth. He pushed him forward, his own steps rushed. "Still in the open, dumbass!"

Still, Izuku squeaked and giggled, gleeful sounds muffled by his and Katsuki's hands. Why on Earth he found this so funny, Katsuki didn't know. "Shut up, shut up!"

Izuku squirmed in his hold until he managed to get away, fits of giggles still causing his shoulders to shake. "Why her? Why Cathy?"

Katsuki grit his teeth, shoving his hands in his jeans pockets. "Everyone was always talking shit... About how we'd be the perfect couple. Me, the football star. The school's golden boy with the Mayor's daughter. She was 'perfect', so to speak, and lead cheerleader. Classic story. So, I tried, okay? Tried to force myself to forget you and ignore the fact that I was completely repulsed by her and fucked her. It wasn't hard. I barely even had to ask and she was whipping out my dick. God, don't ever fuck in a locker room shower. It was Godawful."

The greenette hummed, smile still playing on his lips as he took Katsuki's hand. "Sorry your first time sucked." He leaned onto Katsuki's shoulder as they walked again. "Doesn't surprise me, though. Like you said, she fit the expectations... Except for that fact she hopped on any dick that even looked in her direction. How the Mayor had no clue, I'll never know. He thought Cathy was still a virgin and he was boasting about it at her engagement party."

"She got engaged? Damn."

"Yeah. Jackman."

"Jackman? Shit, should have known. Dude was obsessed with her. How were they before the pandemic?"

Izuku breathed deeply. "Well... Two days after their party, they were involved in a nasty wreck... Neither made it."

"Oh, fuck. Now I feel bad."

The greenette laughed softly, bumping their hips. "If it makes you feel a little less bad, both were extremely intoxicated and caused the accident. And no one else was involved, so no one else got hurt."

Katsuki nodded. "Does make me feel a little less bad."

Izuku smiled, looking back up to him. "And the second..?"

Slowing again, Katsuki inhaled deeply through his nose. For a moment, he considered not answering.

"Hobe."

Izuku paused, smile steadily falling. "Oh... I'm... I'm sorry, Katsuki."

Katsuki shugged continuing forward. "It was the night before he died. I was drunk as shit, barely remembered it. I just kinda know it happened and I remember... Like, snippets, I guess. Pieces of the night. He wasn't as bad, that's why he let me sleep in and took the group out instead of waking me and letting me take them."