A/N

Hey besties! I wanted to write this cuz I love reading things like this but I also want to say that English is NOT my first language so if i make any mistakes I would really appreciate if you correct me! Also this is my first time writing something so bare with me. I wanted to say that I do not have a uploading schedule. The time lining will not make any sense they will be filming avengers movies even tho it's 2021 and there is no COVID. THIS STORY IS TOTALLLYYY FAKE I have no clue how Scarlett's and Elizabeth's life works or how they get along with everyone. I also have no idea how the foster system works so that's also fake most of what You'll read it's probably made up lol. im open to suggestions and ideas.
Hope you like it ❤️
⚠️THIS STORY WILL HAVE TRIGGERS FOR SOME PEOPLE I WILL ALWAYS PUT A TW BEFORE THE CHAPTER FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS IT KNOWS ⚠️
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Characters:

Eloise

Age:15She has brown curly hair with brown eyes sort of mixed skin

Age:15
She has brown curly hair with brown eyes sort of mixed skin... Eloise loves to sing,play the guitar,cats and plants ,she has dislexia (I'm not going to go so much into this cuz I don't want to offend anyone It will be mentioned but It won't be a main topic) she also struggles a lot with anxiety and something's can trigger ptsd about her past. she is not the best at opening up but with time she does... Eloise does not trust easily but when she does you should keep it like that cuz it'll be hard to earn back.

Elizabeth Olsen

As herselfAge: 32 Status: married to Scarlett Johansson Personality: loving,caring,loves gardening and acting

As herself
Age: 32
Status: married to Scarlett Johansson
Personality: loving,caring,loves gardening and acting

Scarlett Johansson

As herself Age: 36 Status: married to Elizabeth Olsen Personality: funny,bubbly,loving and caring

As herself
Age: 36
Status: married to Elizabeth Olsen
Personality: funny,bubbly,loving and caring

THE MARVEL CAST WILL BE IN THIS BUT NOT FOR THE FIRST PART.

THERE ARE MORE BUT THIS ARE JUST THE MAIN THREE.