Part 10 A day in the Everdeen house

Dean and Katniss both wake up at the same time with a scared gasp from different places of the house, Dean in the living room and Katniss in her bedroom. They were both confused about what happened the night before. *Dean's POV* Carine came downstairs in her interview clothes smiling softly "Good morning, Dean how did you sleep last night?" he then fell off the couch wrapped in the blankets "Oh dear, are you okay?" She went around the couch to see that Dean's face was planted on the carpet. Dean groaned and got up off the floor with carpet marks off his face he then heard giggling. He turned around and saw Primrose running from Katniss' door downstairs to the kitchen. *Katniss' Pov* She got out of bed after hearing the loud knocks on her door knowing it was Prim. She was trying to remember anything when she was sleeping or if she woke up from her nightmares, but she had nothing like her mind was blank. Her five-minute alarm went off "shoot I'm going to be late" she then ran around her room getting ready for school that she just put on her dad's leather jacket wearing a flannel with a tee shirt underneath, light washed up jeans, and brown boots with her hair in a side swept French braid. She went to her bathroom to do the finishing touches getting ready and putting her locket on that her mom got her for her 16th birthday.

 She then went downstairs to eat breakfast

She then went downstairs to eat breakfast. Then heard a door closing in the guest bathroom that out came Dean in a similar outfit like hers.

 Then heard a door closing in the guest bathroom that out came Dean in a similar outfit like hers

She was shocked that she turned so fast and went to the table. "Aw how sweet you two are matching so well" Carine told the two when she left the stove putting breakfast down for everyone to eat. Prim looked up from her homework while drinking her juice that she almost spilled it and she started laughing. "Oh, hush Primrose'' Katniss said throwing a blueberry at her and Prim threw piece of her eggs at her back and Katniss screamed and she stood up "not the eggs oh you're so dead" Prim widen her eyes and ran around the kitchen table "Momma save me Katilina is trying to murder me" Carine and Dean just laughed while they were watching the whole thing. Carine got Prim while Dean grabbed Katniss up by her waist *squealed* "Dean put me down *giggling* I'm trying to grab Prim so I can make a blueberry smoothie with her hair" "girls calm down please you three have school in less than *checks watch* half an hour so please clean this mess up" Dean is still holding on to Katniss "are you calmed yet Katnip?". She just nodded softly and then he gently let her go "We should probably go to school now we've spent too much time playing" Katniss said in a werewolf voice "Katilina sweetheart?" Mrs. Everdeen-Carine stood up from her chair on the table to hold on to Katniss this time while Dean was weirded out and confused once again. "Yes mother?" "Calm down slowly please" Katniss was breathing hard and rapidly "Katniss?" Dean said after he saw her hands wrapped around a green mist Katniss then started to breathe softly and the mist went away along with the werewolf's voice. "Yes?" she said in a different accent like a British accent just like the gym incident. "We should probably go to school. I'll take us three since I brought my mom's car" Everyone nodded. Carine went up to Dean and whispered into his ear while putting a ball shaped brown bag in his hand. "Keep this on you unless needed for Katniss and please keep her safe from herself and others. I know you have an idea of sort of what is going on" he looked confused acting like he didn't know what she was talking about. "Don't play dumb Dean I can tell by the way you act and I'm curious on how calm you are but for now I'm going to let it be so take the girls to school and don't worry about anything for now" he just nodded with everything Carine was saying. Carine then clapped her hands *clap* "Okay everyone now you should definitely be going or you're going to be late for school while I have another interview today" the kids were leaving with their bags and lunches "bye momma" "bye mom" "bye Mrs. Everdeen I mean Carine" everyone left the house in separate cars. Few minutes later... "Aw how cute you too are matching" Rory told them as soon as they got in school Katniss and Dean just snickered.