Chapter 12

*Back to everyone else* The class was shaking so hard that Rory, Dean and the rest of the class went under their tables when the windows in the class broke all of a sudden. Then there were crows flying inside and there was wind picking up inside fast. "Everyone get down!!!" the teacher yelled while holding one of her students. Everyone was so scared by the sudden earthquake and birds especially in Connecticut and the timing in the season isn't right especially with there not being many crows. It stopped after a good 15 minutes. "What the hell was that?" one of the students asked then all of a sudden, the fire alarm went off when everyone jumped. Rory and Dean looked at each other after getting up from their desks and both said "Katniss" at the same time they then ran to the girl's bathroom Dean hoping he wouldn't get in trouble for going into a girl's bathroom. "Attention students and teachers please exit to the front of the school where there will be paramedics for anyone in harm in an orderly fashion, please and thank you this is your Principal Mr. Morita" All the students leave the school with cuts and bruises from the birds and glass that happened. Rory and Dean went inside the girl's bathroom seeing Katniss on the floor passed out with dry blood in her ears and nose "Oh Katnip" Rory said softly as she went to bend down and put Katniss' head on her lap Dean looked sad and worried "what happened here?" he looked at Rory in an upsetting way while she just gently stroked Katniss' hair "Rory?!" Rory just hummed at him while still looking at Katniss "Rory what is going with Katniss?" all she did was mumble under her breath "What?" Dean asked confusedly, "I said call Carine we need to put Katniss back in bed again" "What? no we need to figure out what is going on" he shaked his head she just looked up at him "I don't have her potion on me so call Carine now Dean" she raised her voice a bit "No what potion?" "It's a flower potion that helps calm Katniss. It's in a bag at her house in her room" he just paced back and forth while she was talking and stopped "Wait did you say bag?" "Yeah why?" "What does this bag look like?" "Uh *she was trying to remember* a brown bag almost like a bag for lunch. It's a ball shape as well'' ''Wait you're joking right?" "No, why?" he scoffed "Mrs. Everdeen I mean Katniss' mom gave me that same bag today before we came to school saying that I have to keep it safe unless needed for Katniss. I just never looked in the bag'' ''well where is it?" "In my locker in my backpack" "Go get it!" she yelled, and Dean ran out of the bathroom to his locker since everyone was still outside. He opened his locker and grabbed the brown bag when all of a sudden, he heard a noise down the hall *whoosh* He looked and there was nobody there. He slowly got his gun and knife out of his backpack and put it in his waistband. *Whoosh* He turned so fast and was thrown on his back that the bag and the gun came out and slid on the floor. He then turned and saw a guy that looked familiar to Dean himself then a flashback came to him *The day at the diner a man came inside the diner while looking around his eyes and flashed the color black for a good minute. He then saw Katniss preoccupied and slowly pulled out a gun he had in his back going to aim it at her until. Hello and welcome to Luke's Diner can I take your order?" Luke said the man quickly put his hand behind his back hiding the gun "um yeah can I have a uh coffee with an um a donut please thanks" "coming right up and please pick a place to sit oh is it here or to go?" he went back behind the counter looking at the man "uh to go please thanks" Luke nodded. The man walked up to the counter sitting on the bar of the diner slowly passing by Katniss who remained unbothered until Dean came to sit down with their food and the man widened his eyes when they landed on Dean, but he didn't say anything. But Dean saw him* "it's you, the guy from the diner" the man just nodded and flashed his black eyes at Dean "Well well if isn't a Winchester boy where is your father and older brother? Dean or is it Sam I can never get the two of you right" he laughed he then tried to go at Dean and then a piercing loud scream came from the girl's bathroom it was so loud that the man with blackeyes got scared and left screaming.