Chapter 47

*A month later* After bringing Gabriella back to life everyone made sure not to bring it up while the girl herself was getting used to living again with a new power being teleportation since she really isn't a supernatural being just has a special gift. Katniss and Stiles were officially a couple because the day after they had their date and kissed with consent this time and they are both happy. Jana and Rhydian are now dating again and are completely ignoring the Smith twins while being happy together. So right now it's a Monday morning and everyone is getting for school or work "Katilina we are going to be late if you keep taking forever" Rory yelled from downstairs drinking some coffee she got from Luke's with doughnuts as well as one of them has a jelly doughnut in it "Has she still not woken up?" Hazelle asked walking down stairs in her nurse uniform "Nope probably busy with her hair or who knows Stiles can be upstairs" Prim said smartly while smirking "Eat your breakfast Primrose" Jana retorted while eating a glazed doughnut "Katniss get up sweetheart!" Hazelle yelled next to the stairs but they still didn't get an answer so they waited downstairs for another 10 minutes "Probably she is still asleep" Lorelai told them who was getting her outfit set up. They saw they could get to school late if they didn't hurry up especially with Katniss still not coming downstairs "I'm going to go check on her" Hazelle said walking up the stairs while everyone else stayed with a worry look on their faces then Hazelle went knocking on Katniss' door and didn't hear no noise with magic or physical "Katniss? Are you awake?" Hazelle said softly but still didn't get a response "Okay I'm coming in" she said after a good 3 minutes she opened the door finding Katniss in bed looking like a cocoon "Цвете" she said softly but Katniss made no movements whatsoever. Hazelle went inside Katniss' blankets seeing her just looking straight with a blank stare "What's wrong mоето цвете?" (my flower) she asked while gently moving Katniss' hair from her face "You want to stay home?" she asked Katniss who just snapped out of her blank stare and just shook her head "You want to go to school?" she asked again which made the girl shrug "You still didn't tell me how that date went on Saturday or where you and the group all went on Friday after the party since you didn't get home till 3 in the morning" Hazelle lectured making Katniss sigh "Can you help me pick an outfit for school?" Katniss finally said "Okay but first how do we get out of this cocoon of yours?" Hazelle asked which they both laughed at "Okay solve hoc stratum ut cum dies" (Loose this blanket to go with your day) Katniss said when green mist travelled around them and undid the blankets and they were still under the blankets just loosely now. They started getting ready for Katniss but slowly because Hazelle was able to tell she has been using her magic a lot especially when she still has the ring on and it is going a bit dim Lorelai texted Hazelle saying everyone left so they will have to ride in her own car or get a ride which she understood after Katniss was properly dressed for school with her small streak of purple in her hair while her eyes have a dim of green in them with her grey eyes. The two go downstairs seeing it empty beside the bag of doughnuts and two cups of still hot coffee on the table with a note from Rory (Katnip we left early since you might not be feeling well with so much magic use from the last month or so but I left your drink and jelly doughnut also I texted Stiles to pick you up have fun) Katniss just laughed "Guess I have a ride and hopefully my decaf coffee" she told her mom sitting down getting her doughnut. Katniss and Hazelle were talking for a few minutes "мама don't you have work today?" Katniss asked while eating her delicious jellies "I do but I have something to talk to you about something important that I should have told you a long time ago" Hazelle told her sitting up more while drinking her coffee "Oh is it serious?" Katniss asked which Hazelle just nodded, and she put her jelly doughnut to the side. Katniss was just looking at her mother who looked nervous "Is everything okay? You look really nervous" Katniss said, "Yes what I need to tell you is that our family has some secrets and that you should know how-*Honk honk*" Hazelle said, getting cut off, "I should go talk later".