Chapter 43

"Katniss, can you hear me?" Rory asked out loud trying to touch Katniss' arm which made her jump back because she got burned on her hand from the fire making it go up even faster. People were screaming around because they saw Katniss' body starting to be eaten up by green fire and she is looking at Dean with an angry look and her eyes also being a vibrant green with a bit of dark purple streaks swirling in her blonde hair. The people were all running out of the plaza house while the fire started going towards decorations "Katniss stop!" Hazelle said but Katniss couldn't hear anyone well she thinks she can't hear anyone besides a teeny tiny voice that was a female that she never heard before in her life while not being able to control her powers with the ring on "She isn't controlling her magic or herself" Lorelai said. "Someone is controlling her, we need to snap herself out of it" Jana said "How? The magic looks to be too strong and we don't even know who is controlling her in the first place" Shannon said. "Come on Katniss just let it go show them who is the real powerful here you or that richie grandma?" Katniss heard a girl say "What, why would I do that? I'm trying to protect everyone not hurt them" Katniss argued back "Why protect them if they keep hurting you especially that boy that left two months ago? He left you when you needed someone other family and friends but he never felt that way and he never will but look at loverboy the one who did come with you" the brunette girl appeared in a blue smoke and went by Katniss pointing at Stiles who was looking for her in worried "Why should I believe anything you say your making my magic go haywire?" Katniss asked defensively after putting a strong face on "Well Katilina me and you are the same we are one just your the sun and I'm the moon" the girl saying started to circling Katniss smirking "Who are you? Why are you doing this? What do you want in the end?" Katniss looking at the girl who also stopped which she smirked walking slowly towards Katniss "All in due time you will find out who I am and why I'm helping you but the thing I want is-" she stepped closer to her ear "Power" she stepped back flashing blue eyes when all of a sudden. Stiles ran towards Katniss holding her body when the fire was almost fully up her neck "Your okay Katniss you're okay I got you" he said holding her while Katniss' eyes went to normal with her hair back to blonde but a faded streak of faint purple sticking out and the green fire out that she started crying almost falling to the ground but he catches her "Just relax a bit than we can go to the place you want for our second date if you want" Stiles said gently moving her hair out of her face. The girls were putting the fire out while Rory and Lorelai were putting everything back together when Hazelle went outside singing to the crowd convincing them something entirely different than what actually happened and without anyone realizing "Dean" and his family were confused as hell to what happened "Did that girl just?" Bobby asked confused, not able to finish his question "Have her magic evolved her body while staring at Sammy while now her people are using some kind of voodoo magic to fix this stuff? You bet let's go" Dean (real Dean) said pulling a gun out fully this time getting it ready to shoot "What? Dean, don't you dare shoot her or her family, they didn't hurt anyone and besides she just did that probably because I haven't called or text in almost 2 months now" Sam said, stepping in front of his brother. Dean got mad and tried to push through him "Dean do you want them to kill us or you for nothing just them protecting their friend, or daughter, or niece?" Sam asked him with a familiar look which Dean just sighed putting the gun down "What else are we supposed to do then? Huh let them go?" Dean asked, "Just you and Bobby go back to the room and I'll handle the rest from here just go okay?" Sam told him, giving him the keys and pointing towards Bobby which the two then left. Sam then turns towards the group of girls talking and walked towards them with a nervous breathe "Girls hello, Rory can I talk to you alone?" Sam asked when the girls waved and Rory nodded leaving them waving while they looked nervous at each other they walked outside next to a blue Chevrolet Camry 1988 "Yes Dean" "About that".