Chapter 3 What is happening to Katniss' eyes?

When they were sitting down chatting for awhile after finishing their class work they were asking each other questions like 20 questions and then they were laughing at each other about it that they cried tears of laughter "wait your little sister really ate gum before going to bed?" "Yes she really did, it was hilarious that it got so stuck in her hair that she thought it was going to fall all off" it then reached the end of class that after a couple hours of more classes it was already lunch.
Where Katniss met Rory in their table "Roar" "oh hey Katnip who's this hottie" not really caring about saying it out loud "oh this is Dean from our first period class remember? And Dean this is my magnificent, spoiled brat, only child, rebellious best friend Rory Gilmore" "oh right I forgot hello Dean nice to meet you and some of those things Katnip just said right now isn't true well a couple of things but not all of it" the both of them shook hands then they all laugh "hello Rory nice to meet you as well and she told a lot about you in our last few classes" "oh okay good things I hope anyway do you want to sit with us?" And then Dean looked at Katniss unsure right as she sat down.

She looks up to him and say "oh right sorry do you want to sit with us because it doesn't seem like there really any space in this cafeteria for you except this seat" Dean looks around the cafeteria and then realize that she is right there isn't really any space to sit except next to her so he sits down.

Then they just were chit chatting for awhile then one of the football players came up to the table and tried to hit on Katniss. "Hey Kitty Kat, how are you doing today? Want to go out sometime like let's say tonight at 8?" Already planning ahead which really got on Katniss' nerves "no thanks hot shot not interested and especially not someone like you so get away from before my friends makes you" and then the other football players were whistling then the guy was looking at Rory and Dean and said "these guys? Seriously?" He started laughing and said "as if" and start pushing around Rory but not Dean because he didn't notice him then Dean told him to stop but he wouldn't so he pushed Dean to the ground so hard that he couldn't get back up and then Katniss' blood was starting to boil then the whole football team was shaking the table so fast that Rory was screaming for help because she was scared and Dean couldn't get up because of how bad the pain shot up his arm Katniss got really angry that she got up from her seat and yelled "Stop!!"

 "Hey Kitty Kat, how are you doing today? Want to go out sometime like let's say tonight at 8?" Already planning ahead which really got on Katniss' nerves "no thanks hot shot not interested and especially not someone like you so get away from befo...

Really loud that the whole football team flew back in different directions of the cafeteria, and everyone looked at what was going on. Only Dean and Rory saw Katniss' eyes turn green even though her eyes color is light grey, but the green was really bright like in a fire sort of way.

 Only Dean and Rory saw Katniss' eyes turn green even though her eyes color is light grey, but the green was really bright like in a fire sort of way

Katniss was breathing heavily that she then passed out...
Hours later...
Katniss woke up quickly breathing heavily and Rory and Dean were right by her side at the nurse's office. They both breathe in relief, mostly Rory "what happened?" Katniss asked them that Dean was going to say what actually happened but Rory beat him to it "um.. well the football guys were shaking the table really crazy that you and me were really scared that after the football players pushed Dean to the ground that he got up and punched them all" in a scared but quick response that made Dean furrowed his eyebrows that she gave a look that said 'don't say a word just go with it ' kind of look then Katniss looked at Dean to make sure it was true because she knows that Rory can be dramatic sometimes "is that true Dean?" that the whole time Dean was giving a sort kind of glare at Rory saying "Yes it's true Katniss" then looked at Katniss smiling at her softly "I promise you" then she felt relief but was puzzled on how she passed out and got to the nurse even though the table was getting shaken but thought to not really push it so she kept quiet just like Dean was confused on how or what happened to Katniss' eyes and why they turned green for. He thought *I need to do research for this or I might have to call my brother* he groaned "what's wrong?" Katniss asked as he shook his head saying that nothing's wrong.

A couple of minutes later...

They sat in the nurse's office then Mrs. Everdeen and Ms. Gilmore came to the school because they got a call from the girls school about what happened so they rushed in the same car and got there together and said "where's Katniss" "where's Rory'' at the same time because they were scared on what happened to both of them or what they did because of their unknown gifts the front office worker got jumpy when they screamed it but then took them to the nurse's office to the girls. By the time Mrs. Everdeen and Ms. Gilmore came to the back Katniss was already fast asleep from the long wait and still tired from lunch since it took all her energy. "Hey sweetie, sweetheart wake up baby" Katniss' mom tried to wake her up and she was just moving around in her sleep and then she was whimpering in her sleep and then she got up quickly with a big gasp she saw her mom "mom?" "hey sweetheart" she asked her what her mom was doing there. She told her that the school called and said that it was urgent then she relaxed.

Then the girls and Dean went with them to their house the moms had a question look saying *who is he* "Oh right mom, Mrs. Everdeen this is mine and Katniss' friend Dean he's new to school" Rory told them they said hi to him. He then said the same thing back when they got to Katniss' house she told them she was going to bed and went up to her room and then went to bed because her energy was still super low.

20 minutes later....

Katniss was sleeping, having a bad dream about...(You will find out later it's a surprise) she kept having flashes of images in her sleep she couldn't make it out to see what's going on or what's happening. *Next chapter will tell you more things*