Chapter 17

The next few days Rory and Lorelai would visit Katniss in the hospital until the doctors could decide that her voice was better, and she was in shape for going back home. Katniss would practice talking better with her mom being her nurse. She was also trying to text Dean to come visit her also to try to thank him for her necklace, but he wouldn't answer her and that made her worried. Sometimes even Jana would come visit with some biscuits (chocolate chip cookies) in hand every day. In other times it would be both Rory and Jana visiting her while bringing her homework and getting well cards from their school which were from the teachers and classmates. While Katniss was trying her best at the hospital to get better while her friends visited, she was still having her thoughts on Dean. *Dean/Sam POV* Dean was out of town a couple 1,000 miles from where Katniss was so he can get information from his brother so he can have an idea of sort of what is going on. While driving in his foster parents' car which no one knew about of course just the couple whose names are Barbara and Randall Forester and him after he offered to help them around for a bit while Barbara was pregnant with Clara, so they kept that a secret from Clara. Dean's real name was just an alias name he took from his brother while his is Sam Winchester not Dean Forester nor Dean Winchester. He had got some coffee with some other convent store bought food and snacks to get him through the trip to Lawrence, Kansas. He was also thinking about Katniss and if she was mad, he left without a word except leaving the necklace he saw she liked in her journal that she always wrote in which he made copies of pages from it alongside him in the passenger seat to learn more about her and how she became well herself in the first place. He has been driving for 4 days straight since Katniss was admitted to the hospital...

Couple hours later...

Sam or rather Dean Forester finally made it to Lawrence, Kansas. He saw the house that his brother and he would stay at when they were younger when they're dad left for hunting trips. He then parked in front of the house and grabbed the papers from the passenger seat along with his duffel bag in the back seat and got out of the car, locking it. Sam then got up the stairs opening the door with the same key he still owned and got in the house yelling for his brother to come out from what he guessed is the basement or garage. He then put his things down in the living room and went to the kitchen to grab a bag of chips with a can of root beer and went to the living room to look at the papers that he had while waiting on his brother to come back upstairs or inside the house. He was mumbling the words that Katniss wrote in her journal which made him space out from the world "Today is January 24th, 2173, I'm 14 years and it is 4:30 am I woke from another night terror the second same dream I have been having for the last year of a half before my Quince that is in four months from now. It may seem weird of why I wrote the second of the same dream well I had been having two different kinds of nightmares lately one being about a fire happening in the meadow behind my house while my younger sister Prim gets hurt blaming me for it and the other being about my father dying in the mine explosion that happened four years ago today well now today was a different outcome because when I woke up and turned the lights on in my room I saw that there was a bit of this kind of dark green flames that was left behind for a couple seconds and it then vanished into a thin mist it really didn't worry me so I decided not to tell either my mom or sister since they are asleep right now so instead I went to the kitchen down the hallway to get a glass of water when I went to looked outside of the window to see the sunrise I then saw some sort of like black smoke that was turned into a human face's form in front of the window and it was like-" "Put your hands where I can see them you skin walking dirtbag" *a gun being loaded* "Woah hey Dean it's me your brother Sam" "No Sammy left a long time ago and never came back" Sam got frustrated so he got the hunting knife and cut his arm a bit and bleed "See?" Sam said "Sammy?"